Author Topic: Election Result  (Read 19687 times)

mx250

Re: Election Result
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2007, 05:30:20 pm »
And I thought VMX and politics didnt mix ::) :o ??? Wake up and smell the coffee, dont we come in here to get away from boring, bullshitting bastards like politians :o ::) ??? Who ever gets in will piss you off, put their hands in your pockets, lie to your face and generally do nothing and get paid alot of money for it. And then the worse of all..... in few years time they get to do it all over again. Get back to the real pleasures in life, VMX, beer and good mates.
Chill out DJ  8) - it only happens once every 4 years or there abouts  ;D

mx250

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2007, 05:32:19 pm »
How should you vote;

http://www.howshouldivote.com.au/default.aspx

Apparently I'm 69% Labour - (69% - hey, my favourite number  ;D)

magoo

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2007, 07:53:03 pm »
fork no, I'm a Christian Democrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worms

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2007, 09:12:47 pm »
im hopeing the liberals get up as ive been in the recession we had to have, lived in a banana republic and worked 7 days a week along with my wife, wonder where or how you were ever going to educate your children, put balls on the line to get ahead in buisness for yourself, pay 17 % interest for a house loan and working for less than $10 an hour, because there was so much unemployment you took what you were offerd, didnt matter what the unions said, they just put to strike for their own egos to run gunshot over politicans(except old Joh in Qld.) so go ahead and vote labour if you want and believe their silly little slogan its time for a change,why change good politics to someone that will be dictated to by unions, who for once have been put in their place in this country.

Cheers
Trev

Offline maicomc490t

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2007, 09:24:19 pm »

There are two things politicians from ALL persuasions have in common;

1) They ALL have arseholes.

2) They are ALL arseholes.

That makes for a lot of arseholes !!!  :o

If any of these said arseholes ever took time to listen to the electorate (ie political speak for a collective of human beings that have the democratic right to vote) instead of doing what they think or believe is good for the electorate (often it isn't) then most of the woes of this fine brown land would be fixed ina a jiffy!

On Saturday when you go into the ballot box vote one for arsehole - one is bound to get in !!!

See you at the back of the pack in '08  ;)
VAPOUR (AKA HYDRA / HYDRO / AQUA / WET) BLASTING AND GENERAL ENGINEERING 0416074750 (or) [email protected]

DUCATI Parts wanted esp 450 R/T and other early models inc V-twins

BULTACO M49 parts wanted

211kawasaki

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2007, 09:34:40 pm »
Imagine THE TRUTH, the guy we get to run the country is on about 380k a year and the guy running Telstra is on a bonus of 12 mill plus retainer, its no wonder we get turkeys running the joint. ::) ::) ::) ::)

There are guys selling cars earning more than the PM so the question is; what kind of dumb shit would want to be PM unless he is only there for his (or) her self adulation? Morons, all of em.

DT

Offline T250K

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2007, 11:26:33 pm »
 I'm sick of all the dishonesty.  I'd like to see the whole country vote informal tomorrow and make our MP's redundant.  Not a redundancy Package, with all the perks, skives, overseas postings, superannuation, and cheap air fares, just Redundant.

Billy Connelly has the best take on Polititions - " Don't vote for the Bastards, it just encourages them ".

mx250

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2007, 06:11:34 pm »
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/11/24/2100160.htm

"The majority of voters - 69 per cent - made up their minds more than a month ago." There's that number again  ;D

Mark Austin

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2007, 01:46:03 am »
My faith in the Australian electorate has been restored...

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2007, 07:45:57 am »
Ha Ha Ha poor Johnny Howard, left without a leg to stand on or a "seat" to sit in. Probably the most emphatic "fork Off" a politition has ever received short of a lynching. He will probably make a humble speech about how he has now "chosen" to retire from politics, so long Johnny you sniveling little turd  ;D ;D ;D
Ban BLACK rims NOW

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2007, 08:08:24 am »
shit little johney howard  man over board (or was he pushed)  now he can go live the rest off his lying days  on the island of nauru  and be a naurauian  he like the place so much

Offline 500Fool

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2007, 09:38:17 am »
Labor by 12 seats. I'll be really stoked to see at that pompous lying little prick, Johnny Howard give his abdication speech.  We've been fed so much bullshit from the Libs such as the Wheat Board cover up, the children overboard scandal, involving us in Iraq and much more not to forget todays latest effort here in my electorate where the current liberal candidate(Kerry Kijoff) and the retiring liberal candidates (Jackie Kelly) husbands were caught letterboxing disgustingly inciteful material under the guise of a Muslim Association thanking the Labor party for forgiving the Bali bombers. forking disgraceful politics.
The thought that I once kissed that stinking bitch Jackie Kelly when she presented me with a trophy truly makes me ill.

Why don't you tell us what you really think Firko!

That letterbox drop was just shrugged off as a joke, that's the way those liberals work, underhanded, lying, scheming bastards. Anyhoo looks like it backfired in that seat and the lying rodent (libs own term) has lost his own seat and something like 23 of his mates.

For those of you saying the sky is falling, remember back a bit further. Remember when Hawkey was running every farm would be taken over and made collective? The scare campain they run now is still a reds under the beds variation. Just shows what lying, cheating, self serving bastards the coalition are. Looking forward to the next 10 years of Labour. ;D

mx250

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2007, 12:30:19 pm »
After this short interruption to our normal programming caused by the fed election, normal services will now resume.  ;D ;D :D ;) ;D ;D

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2007, 04:15:41 pm »
Not quite ;D

Well I couldn't be happier had several beers to celebrate.AFAIC there is only a few small L Libs that have any conscience at all.First time I have agreed with Ray Martin in a while when he offered that in retrospect history might not be so kind to Howard.Would seem there is a 10 year rule in Australia. After 10yrs we stop listening and think there should be a change and wait for the opportunity to throw the incumbents out. ;D
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline jimson

• Legend
  • Sanctuary point N.S.W
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2007, 08:40:51 pm »
You would have thought little Johny might of had some respect for the solders we've lost since he sent them there in his good by speech he could of  said sorry.The sad fact even the news ran the story of the last solder dieing second to the election they no so little of the real world.
Just a balless freak having a go