Author Topic: Election Result  (Read 19680 times)

Mark Austin

Election Result
« on: November 22, 2007, 05:11:37 pm »
This may be very un PC and very non VMX, but is anyone interested in making a call on the election on Saturday?
Maybe we should have our own poll - that should add up to 100,001 polls over the last month!
Any takers?
Mark.

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
Re: Election Result
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 05:36:12 pm »
Yep Labour by 7 seats.

i'll be glad to see the end of lying Evil King John Howard.
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Doc

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 06:13:17 pm »
mmm..Labour I feel but it'll be close..there doesn't seem to be a lesser of 2 evils this time around :-\  :D

magoo

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 06:32:20 pm »
I predict the Greens candidate for Wentworth, Mark Austin, will be arrested within a week of the election (if Uncle John wins) for Mr Howards assassination. I have a sneaking suspicion they don't like each other.

Mark Austin

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 06:42:38 pm »
How about - Labor by 15 seats with the loss of the seats of North Sydney, Wentworth and Bennelong...
Ie Hockey, Turnbull and Howard.

Mark Austin

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 06:43:46 pm »
I would never deliberately "hurt" someone Mr Magoo - and anyway it may not matter after Saturday.

Offline lukeb1961

• Legend
  • PE175N, RM80B, JR50C
    • View Profile
    • PE175N
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 06:47:13 pm »
I'm just lookin' for my mailbox..  it's been deluged in junk mail from John and Maxine EVERY dang day...

oldfart

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 08:58:02 pm »
Quote   .... "Sorry mate you've lost my vote"  ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 09:07:36 pm »
It seems that who ever is prime minister at the time is the bad guy. Put that aside and the lesser of two evils for mine is Johnny. Labour had a billion dollar deficit, now we are in the black,my house is worth more every year, and the aussie dollar is at its best and business is great! Thats the most i have ever spoken about politics.

magoo

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2007, 09:21:52 pm »
I reckon Kev got wedgies every day when he went to school. Now it's payback time I reckon. I hope he doesn't give us all a wedgie. His minions don't fill me with confidence I must say.

211kawasaki

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2007, 09:28:47 pm »
lock in the interest rate on the mortgage, anyone who looks like they should be on South Park has no call being my PM

Tanner

Rosco400

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 09:36:33 pm »
lock in the interest rate on the mortgage, anyone who looks like they should be on South Park has no call being my PM

Tanner

Does look like both have a feotus hanging off there chins, still better the devil you know ::) does either of them have a policy

mx250

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 10:21:14 pm »
I think we are doomed; I'll bet a two faced, lying, cheating, pork barrelling, junket feed, rorting politician wins  ::) :P ;D

I just hope it not that cynical manipulating Howard  >:( ;)

firko

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2007, 11:12:27 pm »
Labor by 12 seats. I'll be really stoked to see at that pompous lying little prick, Johnny Howard give his abdication speech.  We've been fed so much bullshit from the Libs such as the Wheat Board cover up, the children overboard scandal, involving us in Iraq and much more not to forget todays latest effort here in my electorate where the current liberal candidate(Kerry Kijoff) and the retiring liberal candidates (Jackie Kelly) husbands were caught letterboxing disgustingly inciteful material under the guise of a Muslim Association thanking the Labor party for forgiving the Bali bombers. forking disgraceful politics.
The thought that I once kissed that stinking bitch Jackie Kelly when she presented me with a trophy truly makes me ill.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 11:20:56 pm by firko »

Offline BJJ

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
    • Remote PC
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 11:20:09 pm »
this last year I have started to finally pay off the bloody loan to the banks.  Best perf i have achiev in many years.
Another 5 at this rate,  I would have it nailed.
I gotta say that I am a K1w1 so I wont be contributing,  FWIW (to the vote).  
but
I pay my taxes,  
and am looking forward to keep pay off my mortgage at the same rate we are  at now,  (or better :) )
Neutral