Author Topic: C&J XR Frame rip off, be warned  (Read 30802 times)

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
Re: C&J XR Frame rip off, be warned
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2010, 08:14:14 pm »
Send some photos of the black power gangs of NZ and say they are coming over to the USA that will put the wind up them as well ;) >:(

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2010, 10:21:55 pm »
Send some photos of the black power gangs of NZ and say they are coming over to the USA that will put the wind up them as well ;) >:(

Nah I prefer to pack great Grandad's Enfield, what worked in 1876 against the original Black Power will do the job on freaking C&J.
formerly Marc.com

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2010, 11:25:37 pm »
  I found when a seller became elusive when I had paid for parts but not received them that mentioning that his details, the transaction details and copies of correspondence were of interest to his LOCAL police who took a dim view of fraud/theft the seller suddenly became quite chatty and apologetic. My gear showed up pretty promptly.
  Like LWC,you have to make the recalcitrant pricks understand that YOU CAN REACH OUT AND TOUCH THEM (whether in a 'polite' or even a particularly personally unpleasant way) despite where they live.
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2010, 07:29:45 am »
Yeah I have tried polite for months and it is not working which is why I have gone public on the forum. But you can find people pretty easily in the states, he has to pop up sometime. Calling the police or the IRS can work.
formerly Marc.com

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2010, 11:45:10 am »
But surely you are on the wrong forum to get noticed. Shouldn't you be doing this on a U.S site? Marks swap meet as I suggested earlier?

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2010, 03:24:34 pm »
But surely you are on the wrong forum to get noticed. Shouldn't you be doing this on a U.S site? Marks swap meet as I suggested earlier?

yes and very good point, not sure how they will feel about me posting on this subject.

Anyway just discovered that a lawyer will find him and send him a letter in the USA for $200.
formerly Marc.com

TM BILL

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 03:34:22 pm »

yes and very good point, not sure how they will feel about me posting on this subject.

Anyway just discovered that a lawyer will find him and send him a letter in the USA for $200.

C'mon Marc you can cut a sharper deal than that  ;) dont those ambulance chasing Seppo briefs take on jobs for a commision based on a win  :)

Offline jimson

• Legend
  • Sanctuary point N.S.W
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2010, 10:03:01 pm »
Marc ring the bloke up and tell him your from VMX magazine doing a article on bad company's in the VMX seen that might raddle his cage. Or see if it would be easier to pick the things up in person as you will be in the states in a month or so on a hunting trip with some mates  ;D jimson
Just a balless freak having a go

TM BILL

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2010, 12:13:15 pm »
Marc ring the bloke up and tell him your from VMX magazine doing a article on bad company's in the VMX seen that might raddle his cage. Or see if it would be easier to pick the things up in person as you will be in the states in a month or so on a hunting trip with some mates  ;D jimson

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2010, 12:17:51 pm »
im sure vmx mag would  would love that

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2010, 03:17:54 pm »
No I will refrain from the VMX mag references.

I notice the pricks website is back up since last time I looked but they have removed any direct contact details or photos of the perpetrators. Be very careful I would say. Meanwhile the rpesence of an IP address gives me a geographic location to start looking.

http://www.candjmotorcycles.com/HOME.html
formerly Marc.com

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2010, 05:51:33 pm »
By far the best place to vent your anger and flush them out is www.vintagemx.us
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2010, 05:52:02 pm »
 for $200 the pom will fly over if you can get him a suzuki ride while hes there.......lol. Every one should contact him threw his site and tell him hes scum
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2010, 09:31:55 am »
I thought the pom would do it for a packet of chrisps and a pint of lager eh govner!!! ;D
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2010, 10:17:53 am »
I thought the pom would do it for a packet of chrisps and a pint of lager eh govner!!! ;D

No this Pom is more expensive as he has an expensive VMX habit to maintain.
formerly Marc.com