Author Topic: The Nats  (Read 127810 times)

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: The Nats
« Reply #345 on: April 02, 2010, 10:09:51 AM »
"bullshit bonanza"
It's ours and we're quite happy with it thanks. :D
Saves us a 2000 KM trip ever year for CD.......

yep its good to have a event that wont be stolen and moved to another state and by the way stick the mag up your arse as well

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 02, 2010, 10:52:57 AM »
Now your just sooking, I mean what's Victoria got in winter when CD is on.....sunshine?....bussszt..no, walk around in a T-shirt and shorts..... busszt..no, go to the beach AND be able to go swimming......busszt..no, ride dirtbikes without thermal underwear.......busszt..no, I bet you have your cardy on already and have just re-stoked the fire? :D. Do ya-self a favor and get out, see whatelse is out there, you never no , you might enjoy it?......you'll never never know if you never never go!!!.  Dont blasferme the "mag", it's the best VMX mag in the WORLD , and it's Australian, you should be proud of it!!. The fact that they hold a once a year " gathering of the herd" to relive our dreams and memories is even better, in fact there are plenty of envious people out there seeing what we have, just happens to be in the "sunshine" state! ;D, how lucky are we?. Now, is my next subscription " on the house AJ?"  ;D
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 02, 2010, 10:55:28 AM »
and by the way stick the mag up your arse as well

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Geoff, I'm still good for that airbox I hope? ;D, anyway hope everyone has a good, safe Easter. Cheers bigears!

All is good, I'm not Victorian, I hail from the Morris River Province, a small independant island off the coast of the Tallarook ranges.
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 02, 2010, 10:57:28 AM »
Thats a relief ;)

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 02, 2010, 11:02:27 AM »
So where is this mythical Sunshine state?
I spent 2 weeks near the Gold Coast at Xmas and it rained nearly every day.
The weather was still quite warm which felt comfortable to us but all the soft Qldanders were the ones putting on their Cardy's and complaining about the cold.

Anyway, you haven't lived till you've ridden an Enduro while it's snowing.
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 02, 2010, 11:11:55 AM »
When are you moving up to QLD Geoff?, then nobody would have to go to Victoria, or even ring em up!! :D. You know YOU where the one who bought the bloody rain up!!, its still hanging around,  just garanteeing perfect weather for CD7 I guess. Look forward to seeing you there. I hope the Mexican's dont blacklist you now?

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 02, 2010, 11:27:55 AM »
Just thought of a good T-shirt or hat slogan for CD, " VMX Mag.... If you dont love it, then leave". ;D

oldfart

« Reply #352 on: April 02, 2010, 11:51:19 AM »
Davey, your on fire . Add me to your will before you head off to Nats please ;D

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 02, 2010, 12:14:26 PM »
Now your just sooking, I mean what's Victoria got in winter when CD is on.....sunshine?....bussszt..no, walk around in a T-shirt and shorts..... busszt..no, go to the beach AND be able to go swimming......busszt..no, ride dirtbikes without thermal underwear.......busszt..no, I bet you have your cardy on already and have just re-stoked the fire? :D. Do ya-self a favor and get out, see whatelse is out there, you never no , you might enjoy it?......you'll never never know if you never never go!!!.  Dont blasferme the "mag", it's the best VMX mag in the WORLD , and it's Australian, you should be proud of it!!. The fact that they hold a once a year " gathering of the herd" to relive our dreams and memories is even better, in fact there are plenty of envious people out there seeing what we have, just happens to be in the "sunshine" state! ;D, how lucky are we?. Now, is my next subscription " on the house AJ?"  ;D
and wear a dead animal on your head

DR

« Reply #354 on: April 02, 2010, 12:20:27 PM »
 :( I'm not really involved and wasn't even contemplating saying diddly squat on this topic but for phucksache! this petty childish crap is going to be the undoing of many years of dedicated hard work by many good people past and present so pull your flamin' heads in and simply agree to disagree..it's that easy!

Offline Stan S

• Legend
  • Ballarat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 02, 2010, 12:59:21 PM »
When are you moving up to QLD Geoff?, then nobody would have to go to Victoria, or even ring em up!! :D. You know YOU where the one who bought the bloody rain up!!, its still hanging around,  just garanteeing perfect weather for CD7 I guess. Look forward to seeing you there. I hope the Mexican's dont blacklist you now?

As a proud Victorian I am wondering what the hell is your problem with us Victorians?

Stan
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 01:02:20 PM by Stan S »

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 02, 2010, 01:10:39 PM »
I think he's just winding you lot up  ;). Pretty successfully, by the looks of it...

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 02, 2010, 01:58:33 PM »
I think he's just winding you lot up  ;). Pretty successfully, by the looks of it...

If thats the case congraul - forking - lations but I cant see the point in calling the HBBB "bullshit" or stating that Victorians dont travel when we were very well represented at the Nats in the last 3 years that I know of.
Its debatable whats the better option - to travel to something like CD and then take time off and do it again a couple of months later for the Nats or take something like HBBB and the Nats in one hit.
Whatever - stir em up boys if thats what gets you off.Just make sure that you have the tissue box handy.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 03:08:45 PM by motomaniac »

Devilman

« Reply #358 on: April 02, 2010, 02:34:41 PM »
Calling Mr T.... (tanner) guru of scruit & knower of the dark arts (protesting).. I went out & Decal Works myself up a set of back grounds & jee they look good but I bunged my letter on the RHS of the number instead of the left. Accidentally thumbing my nose @ sub-section 18.4.1.1b) of the hallowed GCR's, which my bro waved under my nose when I proudly showed the ones I'd brewed up 4 him...
Now Mr T i dunno if you'll be official dutying at the titles but my 1st question is "Will it be passed by the scruits?"..... then, if my DIABOLICAL plan of class domination comes together & I prevale... Can it be protested??? Would something like this be upheld or held in contempt.. or both??? I beseech thee

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 02, 2010, 03:06:24 PM »
and TMBill was looking on another thread for a bum fight.