Author Topic: 3 lap races  (Read 7848 times)

Offline pmc57

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: 3 lap races
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2009, 07:38:07 PM »
VMX247.
OK. So it looks like spectators will not be allowed to camp over for a night or two. Do you know what the admission fee is for spectators is and is there a multi-day pass for spectators?

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2009, 08:10:44 PM »
pmc57 i would be asking Noel(NSR3) about the deal with camping, he's in the sunny coast club.

Offline NSR

• Legend
  • Sunshine Coast
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2009, 08:14:24 PM »
PMC57
PM sent
Cheers
Noel
The Swvm though the tree's! http://youtu.be/4h6BbasT16I
Metalink Conondale vinduro sprint. May 19/20 2018    
www.metalink.net.au  Bike trailers & Canopies

Mike

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2009, 02:50:03 PM »
While MA insists that any club wanting to run a Classic Motocross Nationals must include all classes up to and including pre 85, you can all look forward to shorter races to fit everything into the schedule.  My suggestion would be to lobby MA through your clubs or direct to the Classic Motocross Commission to allow future nationals to be run seperating say up to pre 75, then up to pre 85 as seperate nationals.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2009, 08:02:44 PM »
While MA insists that any club wanting to run a Classic Motocross Nationals must include all classes up to and including pre 85, you can all look forward to shorter races to fit everything into the schedule.  My suggestion would be to lobby MA through your clubs or direct to the Classic Motocross Commission to allow future nationals to be run seperating say up to pre 75, then up to pre 85 as seperate nationals.

Mike there has been a fair bit on these page (below) about the classes etc..I believe MA will no longer allow different class's to split.I believe they want us all together and run the class's for all.
Not that some of these these class's will be filled ie pre65 and sidecars...of courses depending on  your geographically Aussie state..
We must all lobby/write to MA, not just one or two clubs..
We have to fight the good fight together to make this run and happen for all VMZXer's...
Long slow hard slog ahead  ;)  ;D  Who's in for the chase  ? 8)
cheers

http://ozvmx.com/community/index.php?topic=5171.0
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 08:09:56 PM by VMX247 »
Best is in the West !!

Offline GD66

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2009, 08:13:50 PM »
There's nothing new or exciting about 3-lap races in vmx, it makes a lot of sense for all except those who are ambitious, or (gag) quick !....

Lap 1 : Ambition

Lap 2 : Realisation

Lap 3 : Hanging on and waiting for the flag...... ;)
Nostalgia's not what it used to be....