Author Topic: Fare Well  (Read 5777 times)

mx250

Re: Fare Well
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2009, 07:48:55 pm »
Hallow Fellow Members,
When I sat down in front of my keyboard this morning I was not looking forward to removing ever post I have ever made. But when I checked my emails I discovered something that made my Old Man Leather feel young again.

A Hundred Yellow Ribbons Tied Around The Old Oak Tree.

The emails and PMs are overwhelming !
It appears that every body but Barack Obama  would like me to reconsider.
Talk about Golden Handcuffs.

To my newly found extended family THANKS ( hang on there is something in my eye, sniff that's better )

I did not start this topic lightly nor was I thinking of a dramatical exit.
If you want to see how thick your hide is start posting lots of tech topics, simple or hard core.
You don't get one attack and jump ship, for some past legend members they had to deal with constant attacks year after year until they were like an old neglected bike Worn Out. Combine this with personal, work and bikes not getting fixed issues and may be you can understand why they leave. The members that spend a lot of time working on their topics are not getting paid to entertain or inform you, they do it to put something back into something they love and if that love turns to rust they go. Ask yourself this if I treated my wife or partner like I treated my fellow members of this forum would they be happy with me. We have all lived our lives without this forum up till 2007 and I know there will be life without it.

I have to thank the member that sparked this topic as he has lead me to discover something more important than motorcycles a branch of my family tree that I did not know existed, but I have to thank all those that have shown their support for me even more.
I will thank each and every one of you privately but it will take some time.

For Better Or Worse I will stay.
God Bless

Ji Gantor

PS; It is not to late Barack

wat a load of puke

There goes the neighbourhood......

................again.
::)

Somewhere under that mushroom cloud is a dove with a palm sprig in its beak :P.

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2009, 08:03:49 pm »
WHEN I WAS AT WORK YESTERDAY A BIG TREE LOG HIT THE CLIMBER AND SNAPPED HIS ARM  ,HE DIDNT SAY NOTHING  ,NOT A WORD ,HE,S A TUFF prick ,THERE,S MORE CRY BABY  SOFT COCK  SHIT GOING ON HERE THAN IVE EVER SEEN
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 08:23:37 pm by paul »

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2009, 08:08:07 pm »
GET THE TISSUES THE GIRLS ARE BAK IN TOWN

mx250

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2009, 08:09:10 pm »
Like someone said, VMX racing and a few laughs, I am not getting much racing in yet. But Iam getting lots of laughs, that's a clanga MX250
While the girls snarl and kick at each others front wheel I'm gona slip up the inside and take the lead ;) ;D.

......leave them to themselves and enjoy the ride ;) :).

mx250

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2009, 08:11:38 pm »
How long have you been plotting and saving this up Paul? ;D

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2009, 08:14:42 pm »
 GOOD BYE ross  NIMMO

« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 08:28:45 pm by paul »

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2009, 08:15:37 pm »
WHEN I WAS AT WORK YESTERDAY A BIG TREE LOG HIT THE CLIMBER AND SNAPPED HIS ARM  ,HE DIDNT SAY NOTHING  ,NOT A WORD ,HE,S A TUFF KUNNT ,THERE,S MORE CRY BABY  SOFT COCK  SHIT GOING ON HERE THAN IVE EVER SEEN

Not really appropriate eh?  ::)

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2009, 08:25:35 pm »
yeah ok aj ive changed  it,

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2009, 08:27:04 pm »
mick the lockers ok for now

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2009, 10:49:05 pm »
I like those Maico girls. Not too sure about that Ross character tho...

I'm just back from a pleasant evening with the ACT boys talking crap about old dirt bikes. Much more fun than arguing about who sounds like the biggest girls blouse. I guess this could turn out to be another of those threads that wander off into all sorts of unvmxy stuff, so I'm gonna lock it down. I'm glad to see Ji back, I agree that sometimes people get their noses out of joint when in person they probably wouldn't, and I remind everyone to be tolerant of others, even if what they say may not be your cup of tea or whatever.

Did I mention I liked the Maico girls?