Author Topic: Non serious ...Rules and regs that should be....  (Read 15299 times)

Offline Sorelegs11

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Non serious ...Rules and regs that should be....
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2013, 08:25:03 am »
Shit stirring is compulsory, however cheap shots will result in a public stoning, (something all entrants can take part in as opposed to shooting)
[
/quote]

Got to agree with this one but unfortunately some softies get sore feelings at the slightest bit of critisism or the odd sarcastic comment and cannot help themselves to get revenge on any clever (smartass) remarks.

Eg. Wowsers, Homo's, Jesus freaks, Greenies etc, etc  ;D

Was that a rock  :o
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Non serious ...Rules and regs that should be....
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2013, 01:44:23 pm »
?...    I think maybe this is in regards to the fact I own a "Lanz Bulldog" a not so secret fetish of  Mr Wasp .
When I was an apprentice at a Tractor importer there was a heap of old trade ins that had to be driven up Parramatta Rd from s
Silverwater to the auctioneers at Parramatta.
 The 'chariot' that I had to so deliver was a Superior German designed device, namely a Lanz Bulldog. Quite an entertaining beast that the 'operator' (me this time) had to stick the steering wheel into the end of the crankshaft and rock it backwards and forwards 'till it went over compression and started.
 As I drove this juggernaut up along Parramatta Rd, every body overtook me, lots of these people were on foot!
 cheers pancho.

Would have been great to watch , do you still have connections in that direction ?
No thank goodness ,fortunately I'm so old I dont need to indulge in such pursuits ;D cheers
dont follow me i'm probably off line!