Author Topic: Stolen from Newcastle area  (Read 14162 times)

TM BILL

Re: Stolen from Newcastle area
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2013, 04:38:10 PM »
Geezarse that's bloody typical , I cant speak for your blue rashers over there but what you have described sums up the geniuses we have here masquerading as police  >:(

A mate recently had his KT 250 stolen and was very proactive in the recovery of it . He reported it to the local bacon who basically did SFA about it  >:( I said to him Rob the only way those clowns are going to find your bike is if the bastards who took it are seen with it on a ute and one of thems not wearing a seatbelt or they are doing 3kms over the limit  ::)

Sure enough Rob got his bike back but no thanks to the blue bacon mob , it was all down to local motorcyclist getting off their arses and asking people and looking  ( you know the sort of things the police used to do before they became PC revenue gatherers).

Of course once the locals had recovered the bike and nailed the scum who took it the bacon arrived and took them back to the bacon factory for McDonalds and a game of playstation  >:(

Lyle I am really pleased you got your bike back and kudos to all involved who made it happen  :) But it shits me that those who are supposed to recover goods and solve crime just want to piss of innocent law abiding citizens  >:( its a world wide problem .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HJIznd65BA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSP3LF2K4k4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1CLNUAyZFw
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 04:45:05 PM by TM bill »

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2013, 01:16:25 PM »
Priceless ;D ;D ;D.
Jeez Bill, don't tell me that you've gone over to the darkside and are frequenting facebook ???. I'm tipping my toes in gently but still don't like the "what I had for breakfast" side of it. I can't believe some of the puerile shite some folks put up for others to see.......(says a bloke who's recently put up cutesy pictures of his bloody dog) :-[
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2013, 03:49:05 PM »
Unfortunately the high standards that they once had for becoming a bacon have long gone, you use to have to be 6ft and have a good solid leg for kicking people up the arse, now you can be 5ft and weigh 50kg's and you'll get in as long as you have a university degree and no common cense (to go to university years ago you had to be of a certain high academic level....now any idiot can go as long as you pay the fee.... all you end up with is an idiot with a degree....). When you look at the levels of crime these days and the amount of unsolved crime it makes me shudder....as Bill says, there just speeding ticket administers. Don't start me on the length of the sentences or parole. >:(
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2013, 07:55:50 PM »
Poetry in Motion
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline crash n bern

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2013, 05:57:44 PM »

After I refused to give up the person who returned my bike the copper changed his tone and said "I have my doubts as to wether that is even your bike.       that's when I felt my blood pressure rising. I showed him a photo on my IPad of the bike before it was stolen  and said to him.....take a long hard look mate and tell me which part of the bike doesn't resemble the original.
     He then threatened to seize the bike and have the crime squad to look into it......

A mate of mine told me about this sort of thing some years back. A bloke he knew called the cops to report a neighbours kid he thought was getting abused.  The cops tried to pin it on him.  My mates theory was that it's easier to pin something on someone they have, than to investigate and find the perp.