Author Topic: SYKO COPPERS  (Read 6979 times)

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
Re: SYKO COPPERS
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2010, 04:04:20 PM »
Had you been drinking again?? :D ;D

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2010, 04:37:06 PM »
I know quite a few coppers and some I even like.
One of them [ now retired ] used to run the school at Oxley . [ Training camp for baby coppers ].
He told me that he noticed that they had no psyko test for new recruits.
So being boss he decided to try one out.
One of the questions was " Why did you join up " and a number of answers were given to pick from.
1. To make a difference
2. To carry a gun
3. For the power
4. To get back at the kids at school who bashed me.
And so on.
5% of the students ticked answer 1 , :o  my friend burnt the results and never did that again. Even he was scared by that.
Mike
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

oldfart

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 05:55:07 PM »
This is not about sticking it up the police in general, but more about what they hide from the public when they have done wrong as per my first post.
As far as cop shows on TV .... highway patrol -The force .... etc are all about what there day to day dealings with the public are like . But if  ACA or TT  expose thier wrong doings The Iron curtain goes up .... cameras go off and  taps are  lost .
Cameras are rolling boys and girls and they where caught out ( as per there shows )
Had this not been on tape .... the outcome may have been different.

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010, 06:01:12 PM »
Mike52, your man is one of my customers and a realy nice fella though he does look off into the distance from time to time and you can see he's thinking of better times when you talk to him. He's off around Oz on the big trip now I think.

Offline oldie

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2010, 09:47:45 PM »
I wont go into my dealings with coppers, in my opinion they are scum, I'll hate them till the day I die, I sure I'm not the only one that feels that way.

Offline oldskool

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2010, 11:28:20 PM »
my missus used to work for the nca in sydney and i got to know quite a few of the detectives aii were very nice people used to go to the chrissy parties and party with them all very good blokes.also got shown some crime seen photos prostitute murder and a few others,there photos that will stick with me for the rest of my life i would hate to deal with what they do every day.so good on the good ones keep up the good work and f#$k all the bad ones.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2010, 09:53:29 AM »
Doing a Mental Health coarse at work this week and Schizophrenia is one topics,along with depression and stress.I work in Aged Care.  ;D
Age diagnosis of this disease is 15-25 years of age while the brain is in its final development.
Cause's are stress,10% hereditory and the other large % is drug ,most commonly pot/weed induced.
There was significant spike last year due to the ICE available on the market.
Patients are mostly reffered to hospitals and mental health agencies by police due to anti social behavoiur, this is usually in the full blown stage of Schizophrenia.
Just another day at the office for Mr Plod.
Best is in the West !!

Offline Ktm181

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2010, 10:33:24 AM »
Doing a Mental Health coarse at work this week and Schizophrenia is one topics,along with depression and stress.I work in Aged Care.  ;D
Age diagnosis of this disease is 15-25 years of age while the brain is in its final development.
Cause's are stress,10% hereditory and the other large % is drug ,most commonly pot/weed induced.
There was significant spike last year due to the ICE available on the market.
Patients are mostly reffered to hospitals and mental health agencies by police due to anti social behavoiur, this is usually in the full blown stage of Schizophrenia.
Just another day at the office for Mr Plod.

Yup, well said.  Most are GOOD, trouble is hard to identify and have anything done about the bad ones.

Kt

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2010, 12:41:52 PM »
Yup, well said.  Most are GOOD, trouble is hard to identify and have anything done about the bad ones.
Kt
[/quote]
You often hear it said that most coppers are good and that there are only a few bad ones.
I suggest that a reviewal of the tapes would suggest otherwise.
Because if most are good then it wouldn,t have happened 3 times [ that we know of ]
We hear all the excuises but there is no excuise for standing by and doing nothing.
The common thread in public feedback here in QLD is to JAIL EM ALL.
People have no problem with the NUT JOB, he,s going to jaol , it,s the rest of them that are a worry.
Mike
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

Offline Ktm181

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2010, 12:49:55 PM »

You often hear it said that most coppers are good and that there are only a few bad ones.
I suggest that a reviewal of the tapes would suggest otherwise.
Because if most are good then it wouldn,t have happened 3 times [ that we know of ]
We hear all the excuises but there is no excuise for standing by and doing nothing.
The common thread in public feedback here in QLD is to JAIL EM ALL.
People have no problem with the NUT JOB, he,s going to jaol , it,s the rest of them that are a worry.
Mike

Agree totally.  Royal Commission lit a fire under em down here (NSW) but not nearly enough done, and nearly NOTHING done up in QLD.  I am out, but still know quite a few, still, would not like to deal with any id dont know, its like most people, you cant trust em until you know them, which really is just like me trusting any of you, sometimes you have to have faith in the system AND use the system to change stuff.

K

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2010, 01:15:16 PM »
Thats another point to look at too..the NUT JOB just gets lost in the system,not necessarily in jail..the Schizophreni voices tell them not to take there poision medication so the nasty cycle begins again.
Some of the systems are way out of wack!! Just look at importing a nice vmx bike now days  ;D  ;)
Its allowed to happen and some are doing there best to stop it and some are not--and the world turns   8)
cheers
Best is in the West !!

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2010, 02:20:47 PM »
Thats another point to look at too..the NUT JOB just gets lost in the system,not necessarily in jail..the Schizophreni voices tell them not to take there poision medication so the nasty cycle begins again.
Some of the systems are way out of wack!! Just look at importing a nice vmx bike now days  ;D  ;)
Its allowed to happen and some are doing there best to stop it and some are not--and the world turns   8)
cheers
WOOPS VMX I better clarify the NUT JOB guy.
I was only referring to the copper in the video bashing anyone he could get his hands on.
They had to be handcuffed of course! I have a skitzo mate, have known him for years and he doesn,t act like that copper.
And as for the systems being outta wack. Yep I agree.
Mike

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2010, 08:18:30 PM »
I had a kid go under my front wheel on his bike..
..do you have to fill out an online report as well as the one already done at the cop shop on the day of accident ??
cheers
Best is in the West !!