Author Topic: A Husqvarna Minibike!!  (Read 1115 times)

DR

A Husqvarna Minibike!!
« on: October 03, 2009, 11:29:11 am »

well not quite :P

My mate Buz sent me this. Buzzy's race number in the US is and always has been (well so far as I know) #45. Last season a guy named Rik Smits applied to the AHRMA to get this number but alas it's already spoken for ;) the reason has now become quite apparent and this is what you get when a 7'4" basketball player enters VMX :o I dunno whether I'd be arguing the number point with him personally though for safety reasons :D Originally from the Netherlands he played for the Indiana Pacers for his entire career and his shoe size is a piddly US size 24 :o bigfoot lives!!

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
Re: A Husqvarna Minibike!!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 01:26:29 pm »
is this 'photo shopped??  :o
Have you'se the one about the 250kg girl getting around-she could be his sister.

DR

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 05:38:13 pm »
 :D nah it's no photoshop photochop EML, this is the real deal, the guy is bleeding huuuuuge! :o there's apparently another guy over there that races vintage also, ex basketballer, he's only 6'11" or something though. Here's a little vid tht tells who Rik is. It's not really all that interesting but I just can't get over the size of the bloke..I don't even know how he'd go simply changing a plug with hands that size.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LOw1Du8VLY

Offline RED ALERT

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 05:39:32 pm »
Imagine the poor bugger shopping for riding gear. How many cows would die to make his size 24 boots? :o Or do they waive the rules and allow him to run the basketball boots.

DR

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 05:43:16 pm »
do they waive the rules and allow him to run the basketball boots

good point Red! I have no idea but who's going to argue ;D

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 06:09:07 pm »
I'd like to see him on a TM125 or better still a TS90 Honcho :D ;D
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.