Author Topic: Uknown CDI ignition system  (Read 11033 times)

RMJJ

Re: Uknown CDI ignition system
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 08:33:09 pm »
mmm :D have done the same thing myself RMJJ, even went so far as ordering the wrong part because I thought the number looked the same ::) I use reading glasses all the time now, they reckon at about 40-45 is when most peoples' eyesight starts to go down hill :( but not mine, mine seemed to go overnight soon as I turned 46! ::)

just to digress briefly, thats very interesting Doc because I will be 44 next month and have actually noticed that over the last six months I do struggle to read small stuff like main jet numbers which I wouldn't have two years ago.

Offline Colin Jay

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 09:00:37 pm »
I know what you are all on about, I ignored the fact that the eyesight was going for a few years, then two years ago aged 49 got my eyes tested and started wearing glasses for reading and close up work. Most of the people that know me have a good laugh about it, as I used was working as a TV service tech when I got my glasses, and I had been adjusting the focus on my own TV as it always seamed a bit off. God knows how many TV's belonging to other people I adjsted the focus on incorrectly before I got the glasses.

CJ
Why do things the easy way, when with a bit of effort you can really make it difficult for yourself!!

Offline PERM250

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 10:57:57 pm »
GLASSES are just the start of it doc.i have come so dependent on the bloody things that like carl said dont leave home with out them.   

tzeggy14

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2010, 11:03:45 am »
Hey CJ,

I know this topic is way old, but if you still have that CDI do you want to sell it?
I'm looking for one.

Greg