Author Topic: Farleigh....capital F for FUN  (Read 3889 times)

Offline pirie593

• A-Grade
    • View Profile

Offline pirie593

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Farleigh....capital F for FUN
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 12:21:03 am »
Walter,

They include sidecars at the earlier event in the year.  June, I think.  Pack your bags  :D

Offline dave king

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 04:59:33 pm »
hi guys,  please get your heads together NOW and plan a trip with your bikes for september next year.

This is what we can do for you........If you pack your bikes and kit  in a shipping container we can have the container delivered directly to farleigh next year for you to work from.   Easy,  all it takes is enthusiasm to attend the worlds greatest vintage event and some $$$$$$$$$

sorry no sidecars with us walter this year  , but hey never say never.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 05:08:14 pm by dave king »

Offline dave king

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 05:07:39 pm »
In fact the complete Geboers Belgum team used YSS promax shocks,  2 weeks previous to farleigh at the stefan everts invatitional race i attended  current Factory suzuki MXGP rider ken de dyker and former 500cc champion Joel smets both rode the geboers suzukis with YSS shocks and were amazed a twinshock bike handled so well.   

TM BILL

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 05:11:51 pm »
hi guys,  please get your heads together NOE and plan a trip with your bikes for september next year.

This is what we can do for you........If you pack your bikes and kit  in a shipping container we can have the container delivered directly to farleigh next year for you to work from.   Easy,  all it takes is enthusiasm to attend the worlds greatest vintage event and some $$$$$$$$$

sorry no sidecars with us walter this year  , but hey never say never.

Theres the challenge  :) anyone else keen , I vote Firko for team manager , Brad team captain , Alison logistics , Walter entertainment manager ,shit ill be happy to come as team interpretuer  :) whos up for it  ;D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 05:13:25 pm by TM BILL »

TM BILL

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 05:15:32 pm »
In fact the complete Geboers Belgum team used YSS promax shocks,  2 weeks previous to farleigh at the stefan everts invatitional race i attended  current Factory suzuki MXGP rider ken de dyker and former 500cc champion Joel smets both rode the geboers suzukis with YSS shocks and were amazed a twinshock bike handled so well.   
Thanks for your report , i believe Harrie Everts also bought a set the other day . Looks like the poms will finally get the tast for them . Well done Dave .

For the Poms to get a taste walter you will have to coat them in jellied Eels or black pudding  ;D

Offline ksiderek

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 05:19:12 pm »
A great track and great racing. A few sidecar picks from July's event. There's always room for a few more and it's got to be better than sitting at home watching the cricket  :'(

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 05:30:11 pm »
 :o    :o     nice outfits..
I don't want to do Logistics I want the Rehydration Technicians job  :D   ;)
Steven and I had penciled in 2011..I have an Auntie and Uncle in the UK.  8)
cheers

Best is in the West !!

TM BILL

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 05:47:27 pm »
[ ;) link=topic=9579.msg94255#msg94255 date=1252654211]
 nice outfits..
I don't want to do Logistics I want the Rehydration Technicians job  :D   ;)
Steven and I had penciled in 2011..I have an Auntie and Uncle in the UK.  8)
cheers

[/quote]
Rehydration technician it is then Alison  ;) I have an entire family in the UK  :o but inspite of that it will be a great trip  ;D

Offline pirie593

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 06:00:23 pm »
Dave,

Have e-mailed you regarding my interest.

Any-one else interested in heading over in 2010 is welcome to contact me.  :)  :)  :)

basil44

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2009, 06:00:55 pm »
Dont forget H as gofer Bill ;D

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2009, 07:14:51 am »
I wonder if any guys from over the U.K would want to do a reciprocal deal of sorts. They come over here with their riding gear and ride our bikes at Classic Dirt, and the same the other way for Farleigh Castle? I have had some international super stars stay at mine and they have reciprocated in kind. It works well.

Offline dave king

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2009, 04:59:03 pm »
I wonder if any guys from over the U.K would want to do a reciprocal deal of sorts. They come over here with their riding gear and ride our bikes at Classic Dirt, and the same the other way for Farleigh Castle? I have had some international super stars stay at mine and they have reciprocated in kind. It works well.

I am sure i could find some.

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 07:52:18 pm »
If you could find a generous chap willing to loan me a bike and I certainly have an open invitation for any that want to come to Oz for the same, that would seal the deal for me. Would be happy to pay for the pleasure of the use of a bike. 
Cheers, Brad.

Offline pirie593

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2009, 10:14:06 am »
And like-wise....I have also pencilled in for 2010.  :)