Author Topic: Ts kit pipe  (Read 1059 times)

DR

Re: Ts kit pipe
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 08:00:28 pm »
'last one' again eh! ::) that's what the seller said twice previously :D

I've given up with the kit pipes as nothing more than a bad joke so I'm now hunting a J&R or R&D or Hooker or Torque pipe or something from the era in the up pipe design 8)

Offline PERM250

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 09:40:27 pm »
hey stew hes got a good tm stinger also.has anybody every seen how much his stuff sells for ? as he gets some great goodies from time to time.

DR

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 07:06:09 am »
Ed, you have to remember this is eBay. His items always start of at next to nothing which always attracts more interest and usually more bids. Have a look at his history to get an idea but remember it's eBay and the prices can be anywhere between either extremities depending on the phase of the moon.

oldfart

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 08:51:18 am »
No bargains to be had here  ED .    Doc, yes I have been watching his store- last item on a few of sales ???     

ED have a look at his TS 400    1972    built out of NOS  parts
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 08:56:06 am by oldfart »

DR

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 11:03:39 am »
incidently Stew this is the same guy who sold the contentious yellow 'bling' TS250 mentioned here on the forum a few years ago. He seems to pull great money on the old TS's and they don't seem in short supply with him either. Can't say Im not jealous of his stuff cause I am  :D