Author Topic: QLD titles pics  (Read 8442 times)

Offline DR500

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: QLD titles pics
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009, 11:12:18 am »
Is this man crying ;D
No he is praying to the VMX god!!

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2009, 11:21:12 am »
dkupf, he's not crying, he's blowing his nose-sheeit it was dusty, but vision was good on track-unless you were chasing a sidecar or two-then it was a blackout!.
Tania got a few bumps alright. Popeyes tent doesn't have alot of space you know. Just kidding-but he might have found hisself another passenger.

Offline dkupf

• A-Grade
  • Kinka Beach Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2009, 12:20:34 pm »
Here's a couple more of photo's

I might not be winning,But I'll be grinning

Offline dkupf

• A-Grade
  • Kinka Beach Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2009, 12:24:09 pm »
The dust yer Did you see Wombat in his white T-shirt ::). Think he had more dust on his face then most of the riders ;D Darcy #674

Offline vandy010

• Legend
  • #789 MX125a BMCC Brisbane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2009, 02:07:49 pm »
Vandy was on fire in that race ......

oh your a funny one Stu...
i felt i rode like crap all day. just got lucky here and there. ;D
Is this man crying ;D
Mike's just tok'n a quick joint :D 1974 style.
{just kiddin Mike}
The dust yer Did you see Wombat in his white T-shirt ::). Think he had more dust on his face then most of the riders ;D Darcy #674
Wombat was funny for sure. i just laughed every time i saw him cause he was just so covered in dirt.
good to see a spectator gettin all down 'n' dirty for the love of the sport. good onya champ!
well BMCC really excelled themselves as that was one well put together meeting even if it was a bit dusty.
there was a certain vibe all day that seemed to be the cherry on the icing.
cool to have the Kiwi Bro's over and see them in full flight. they love those little pre~78 125's thats for sure. must get me one of them things :)
"flat bickie"

Offline mike1948

• A-Grade
  • Margate, QLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2009, 03:41:00 pm »
Vandy, you caught me out - a quick puff does wonders for speed!
Seriously, spare a thought for those poor old buggers who have to put goggles over glasses, and then keep fogging up.

Come on Darcy, have you got any photos at more than 0mph?
Mike

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2009, 05:26:16 pm »
dkupf,  poor bloke realised he was on a good bike with a brite bully shirt and was throwing up!
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2009, 05:55:43 pm »
cool to have the Kiwi Bro's over and see them in full flight. they love those little pre~78 125's thats for sure. must get me one of them things :)

Hey Vandy, my bike was sitting doing nothing all day that day, she couldve been all yours.  ;D   

Congrats to all the competitors and the esspecially the winners/placegetters.
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer

Offline dkupf

• A-Grade
  • Kinka Beach Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2009, 07:49:42 pm »
Here are another couple

The dust :o

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2009, 08:21:45 pm »
Hey Stew I forgot to thank you for getting one on my hubby #109, first photo, I was doing other things and was lucky to get 20 track shots today,  I did get some in the pits though.
Glad to hear you a great day Alison, It was either 5 or 6 either way still entertaining, Tania Britton, is sporting a huge bruise on her right side, after coming off and then hit by another sidecar, I missed it but Tania showed me the bruise, Ouch Alison, she is one hell of a woman.
Keep Smiling :)
Jackie Mac

Jackie Mac---we need the girl power back - :o -where are you ??? I have sent a few emails etc ... ;D
cheers
Best is in the West !!

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2009, 12:19:56 pm »
Wombat was there, he'll have some good shots too.:)
Jackie Mac

Yeah I have a few photos but I don't think I can upload on here can I?
I only knew the 'old way' before that option was removed ... and I can't get my head around the photobucket type off-site hosting thingies...

I discovered my cheesy little digital camera has a 'movie option' (who knew?!) so I took loads of 30 second mini movies.
Hey Jackie, I have a photo of you on the day manning (or wo-manning...) the movie cameras on that large tower above the start straight.
How did you enjoy the experience?
And remember Leni Riefenstahl started the same way - and look what her movies and coverage did for Hitler!
Yep, VMX is gonna be big in Brissie when your stuff hits the TV!  :D ;D ;)   
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"

oldfart

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2009, 01:00:04 pm »
Wombat , If I can do it you should be able to post pics  ;D       set up a host site - upload pics to that page - then I just cut and paste from host site to posting    .......I don't use  ( insert image ) from above

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2009, 06:57:09 pm »
Jackie Mac---we need the girl power back - :o -where are you ??? I have sent a few emails etc ... ;D
cheers

Hi Alison, I 'm still here ;D ;D;D I did get your emails, I don't know why your not getting mine ???  so I have sent you a pm ;)

Hey Jackie, I have a photo of you on the day manning (or wo-manning...) the movie cameras on that large tower above the start straight.
How did you enjoy the experience?
And remember Leni Riefenstahl started the same way - and look what her movies and coverage did for Hitler!
Yep, VMX is gonna be big in Brissie when your stuff hits the TV!  :D ;D ;)   [/color]

I have a couple of photo's of you, also Wombat, as far as the experience working the camera, what a buzz, it was fantastic 8) 8) I must admit I have never heard of Leni Riefenstahl, but I'm pretty sure that I will never have that kind of impact ;D ;D ;D ;D

Keep Smiling :)
Jackie Mac
Be kind to your neighbour!!

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2009, 10:01:48 pm »
Eagle has landed..... 8)   Thanks Jackie I know where you live now--- and I'm gonna rev up the Sprite on sundee mornings outside your window and dig up your Petunias   ;)   :D
cheers   :-*
Best is in the West !!