Author Topic: Are you serious?  (Read 5089 times)

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Are you serious?
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 11:15:23 pm »
If I was rich and bored or felling particularly annoyed, I would have that Swedish Shitter, don my hat, then procede to the nearest throughfare and,1) drive 30kmph below the speed limit while lurching on the brakes at random intervals,2) make sure I was in the right hand lane while a) wanting to turn left and b) drive along for long periods with the right blinker on  and 3)ignore  any "NO U turn" or NO right turn signs .A sure fire way to put a smile on my face ;D
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline lukeb1961

• Legend
  • PE175N, RM80B, JR50C
    • View Profile
    • PE175N
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 07:35:59 am »
You just described North Sydney ...

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 07:38:12 am »
If I was rich and bored or felling particularly annoyed, I would have that Swedish Shitter, don my hat, then procede to the nearest throughfare and,1) drive 30kmph below the speed limit while lurching on the brakes at random intervals,2) make sure I was in the right hand lane while a) wanting to turn left and b) drive along for long periods with the right blinker on  and 3)ignore  any "NO U turn" or NO right turn signs .A sure fire way to put a smile on my face ;D

Mate... its how you drive the Falcon. Would $12k on an old Swedish Shitter make the experience that much better?
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

mx250

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 07:46:02 am »

Mate... its how you drive the Falcon. Would $12k on an old Swedish Shitter make the experience that much better?
You've seen Lozza drive have you Nat ;) ;D.

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 04:02:39 pm »
I've been in the car with him driving. Its an experience, alright.
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 06:10:03 pm »
Well at least you both would be behind me ::)
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 11:35:29 pm »
Lozza put ya bloody headlights on too during the day remember.....
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile

Offline oldskool

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2009, 09:46:49 am »
the handgrips are a bit ridiculous specailly when you can walk into a shop at cleveland and buy them for $5 a pair,they just have hrc racing on them but there identicle.cheers gary

firko

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2009, 10:01:33 am »
Jonesys got similar cheesy Yoshimura logo grips on his Ugly Betty Honda Metisse and I think they cost him 5 bucks on eBay.