Author Topic: Convert a TS125 to TM125 is it worth it?  (Read 16613 times)

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
Re: Convert a TS125 to TM125 is it worth it?
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2009, 04:52:14 pm »
I wish! That kit is trick and it's nice to dream. I'm still looking for another bike TO race while I fix up my XT500.

I have most of a 185 kit (pipe, 175cc cylinder, piston/rings, inner rotor ignition), but I have a webco head for mine along with an RM125S intake adaptor (for up to 34mm carbs) All to be nestled into a TM125 chassis with a DG swingarm too  ;D
Ban BLACK rims NOW

dave

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2009, 05:07:28 pm »
"Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhh" trick bits!

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2009, 09:53:25 pm »
I agree aswell try for a genuine tm i am stil trying to find a tm400
Can someone please get a TM400 for Michael to put him out of his misery? I love how he takes every opportunity to put in his request for one. If I had a TM400 I'd sell it to you Michael.

Now.....resume normal programming, Hot Rod TS 125 Suzukis.
Thanks Firko I can only hope I will find one in the not to distant future I keep asking because I'd really like one and I'd be extremely happy with just a motor and frame to build from alot of people say they are a terrible bike it's hard to believe that when it doesn't seem to drive many out for sale thanks Michael.

Also when you build a ts to tm specs properly I'd expect you have to pour in a bit of money are you better off with a slightly expensiver tm to start with as no modification is really needed. If you factor in purchase of ts parts motor work paint etc etc I assume it would cost quite alot to have the finished product thanks Michael. :)

« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 12:21:59 pm by frostype400 »
1971 tm400 and PE's

Offline lukeb1961

• Legend
  • PE175N, RM80B, JR50C
    • View Profile
    • PE175N
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2009, 08:16:16 am »
If he ever learns how to punctuate a sentence, I suspect his school would donate a TM to his family in surprise!

TM BILL

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2009, 12:35:11 pm »
If he ever learns how to punctuate a sentence, I suspect his school would donate a TM to his family in surprise!

Dont blame the Kid , its the bloody PC School system these days  :o
To much time spent on PC and greenie bullshit and not enough time spent on the basics  >:(

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2009, 12:57:20 pm »

Dont blame the Kid , its the bloody PC School system these days  :o
To much time spent on PC and greenie bullshit and not enough time spent on the basics  >:(

And not enough corporal punishment  >:( (A cane is cheaper and more environmentally friendly than ritalin)
Ban BLACK rims NOW

firko

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2009, 01:10:47 pm »
Jeez....When I had a shot at Michaels punctuation I got hammered by Freaky and someone else for picking on him. You guys are absolutely right though.
Come on Michael, as I said on the other thread, you're a great kid but you need to get your punctuation in order for us to read your posts. A forum post isn't a text.
Dont blame the Kid , its the bloody PC School system these days
So true. I'm gobsmacked by the illiteracy of today's generation. My goddaughter is working in America and her emails to me are something you'd expect from a 10 year old, not a tertiary educated 23 year old. She's far from stupid but has got into lazy "texting" lingo for everything. As a lover of the English language it pisses me off that educaters and the kids themselves don't give a shit. Ask an 18 year old what the last book he or she read and unless it's Harry Potter or Twilight, they'll look at you blankly.

DR

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2009, 02:59:22 pm »
grumpy old buggers eh Frosty :D rumor has it, it's hard to teach ol' dogs new tricks ;) :P

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2009, 04:16:46 pm »
Ok I will try and write things up a bit better
Luke I don't go to school any more I really did hate being there even though I got good marks I prefer trade school. I am an apprentice Plumber and Gasfitter I work with my Dad. It is funny you say blame the PC school system my little brother doesn't get to do much if any handwriting they all have laptops with auto spell check so how do you learn with auto correction. Also Cyclegod all the kids now know teachers cannot touch them if you knew you were going to cop a whack you would think twice about doing it again thanks Michael.

I Reckon it's a good idea to go on with the ts tm thread insted of Frosty not being good at spelling but wanting a tm400 thanks Michael.
1971 tm400 and PE's

DR

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2009, 04:18:46 pm »
think the thread is pretty much done anyway, there's only so much you can do to a TS125 ;)

clutchslip

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2009, 04:32:16 pm »

The last thing this thread needs then is a pommie reminding anyone that 'Educater' .....is actually spelt e..d..u..c..a..t..O..r.

Offline TT5 Matt

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2009, 04:36:19 pm »
maybe Firko needs spell check

dave

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2009, 07:22:41 pm »
Jeez....When I had a shot at Michaels punctuation I got hammered by Freaky and someone else for picking on him. You guys are absolutely right though.
Come on Michael, as I said on the other thread, you're a great kid but you need to get your punctuation in order for us to read your posts. A forum post isn't a text.
Dont blame the Kid , its the bloody PC School system these days
So true. I'm gobsmacked by the illiteracy of today's generation. My goddaughter is working in America and her emails to me are something you'd expect from a 10 year old, not a tertiary educated 23 year old. She's far from stupid but has got into lazy "texting" lingo for everything. As a lover of the English language it pisses me off that educaters and the kids themselves don't give a shit. Ask an 18 year old what the last book he or she read and unless it's Harry Potter or Twilight, they'll look at you blankly.
Listen Firko & friends, I am an Educator at the primary level and we do f^#*k teach the basics, when the f^%#$k bureaucrats and politicians decide to let us!!!! In fact that's what I want more than anything else except that I spend most of my time dealing with rotten kids who's parents don't give a f*(&k! Either they aren't interested or they're down the pub or elsewhere! Or they'd rather buy a packet of smokes than pay for a $10 bus fare to go on an excursion to the Art Gallery to see the Picasso collection! I spent most of my life outside of the teaching system and find it strange that some people who don't understand or know anything about schools are more than prepared to put the knife in. I love teaching kids and making a difference some of them have such f*&^ked up lives, so give us a break.

DR

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2009, 07:52:34 pm »
 :D yeah so stick that up ya jumpers! :P  ;D mmm..maybe we should have listened to Frosty and got back on with the hotty TS125 tips ;D :D God I love the internet, it's my main source of amusement! ;D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 07:54:30 pm by Doc »

dave

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2009, 08:14:35 pm »
Yeah maybe  :D :D :D :D