Author Topic: Honda mag wheel  (Read 948 times)

firko

Honda mag wheel
« on: July 22, 2009, 09:40:58 am »
I'm looking for an 18" or 19" Honda rear wheel similar to the front shown below. I'm looking at alternatives for my Benelli flat tracker and like the wheel setup on the Boss Yamaha below. I bought a front off eBay this morning and would now like a rear. Another front would do at a pinch,as I could use it on the back using the disc mounting holes to fit a sprocket.

The wheels below appear to be Honda based. Can anyone identify the model they're from?

« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 09:53:48 am by firko »

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
Re: Honda mag wheel
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 11:40:56 am »
Firko,might have honda comstar front in 19",the lower pictured black ones are/look like astralites,trick pommy roadrace composite stuff, :P
on closer look,they were setup for TZ750,it's a TZ front end,Rickman top main frame fairing mount too
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 11:46:11 am by matcho mick »
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

firko

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 12:33:16 pm »
Got as picture Walter?, there's a particular Yamaha wheel that looks like a Morris mag

Thanks Mick...Astralite rings a bell. That's a pretty trick Rickman in the making eh? I didn't realise it was a TZ front end.

Offline Husky500evo

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 07:38:13 pm »
What is the motor in the bottom picture ? It looks like Weslake speedway top-ends . But it also looks like it would be a tight squeeze to fit the carb to the front head & allow clearance to the exhaust on the back one.