Author Topic: Why is it so?  (Read 667 times)

All Things 414

Why is it so?
« on: June 01, 2009, 03:56:23 pm »
I was going to throw this into "rules and GCR's stuff at CD 6" thread however I thought it would be seen to be stirring the pot so here it is.
In the four odd years I've been associated with and racing "older bikes" (I'm not game to use the word Vintage  :-X), I've never been involved in or even seen anybody arguing the toss over a bikes legibility. Not ever. And for most who know my temprament (including myself) I'm buggered if I know how I haven't. I thought it might have something to do with racing the later classes like EVO and them being a bit looser in their standards but I've been to a few Pre 75 meeting now and again zilch. Not a raised finger. Maybe I go on the wrong days....

So then I came to the conclusion that if you want to ride or race your old banger and not blow your blurter in the process, keep the hell away from any National type meeting and you'll grow to a health old age.......  :)

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Why is it so?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 04:27:31 pm »
The only time I saw a shit fight was at nationals. QLD titles and any outher event there was never a bitch fest.