Author Topic: faster RM370  (Read 4414 times)

TM BILL

Re: faster RM370
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2009, 02:36:31 pm »
with a 370 that original I wouldn't mess with it. But if you have to then some suspension upgrades would probably get you there faster. Good set of shocks can often feel like you have added 10 hp when you track and hook up harder, also you haave A forks,

Marc what makes you think there A forks  ??? they look like B forks to me , but i cant see inside them  ;)

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 09:31:48 pm »
Hey Mark, you got any pics of moto x fox i can see inn the background...
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 10:28:04 pm »
with a 370 that original I wouldn't mess with it. But if you have to then some suspension upgrades would probably get you there faster. Good set of shocks can often feel like you have added 10 hp when you track and hook up harder, also you haave A forks,

Marc what makes you think there A forks  ??? they look like B forks to me , but i cant see inside them  ;)

your right Bill I confused them with 'C' forks. I have a set of Mint 'B' forks remind me to whack myself over the head with them.

anyway nothing like good suspension.
formerly Marc.com

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2009, 10:29:42 pm »
Hey Mark, you got any pics of moto x fox i can see inn the background...

we are building the Fox CR and a white one at the same time. We will try for shots from the production line.
formerly Marc.com