Author Topic: Photos from Crawford River Classic  (Read 9679 times)

two_dogs

Photos from Crawford River Classic
« on: May 17, 2009, 06:06:45 pm »
Hi Folks

I took abot 600 photos today and will send a disk through to Mr Huskyparts.com.au Fernando ? (some good shots of him)

Anyway here's a few to start. What a top day - oh I like wheelie's

I'm hoping to have my IT400 ready for the Vinduro

Andrew

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
Re: Photos from Crawford River Classic
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 06:43:02 pm »
Some nice wheelies there,I just came back from CRC great weekend and great weather you got the pics up fast, good to see QLD w7,W8 poping some wheelies to and comeing down from QLD I meet the boys on sunday see you at CD6 from mick with orange TT500 :)

two_dogs

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 06:52:32 pm »
Send me your number and I'll see if I have one and I'll post up

Andrew

two_dogs

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 07:32:37 pm »
Some More

Cameron

Cam again

Tony (moto)

Tony & Son, about 4th and 5th I think form left

two_dogs

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 07:53:50 pm »
Here you go Mick, nice style

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 08:06:14 pm »
happy days there TWO DOGS no one in close over taking area there  ;D

two_dogs

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 08:09:10 pm »
Some more of Mick

The Money Shot...

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 08:21:59 pm »
GO THE MIGHTY TT500 ;D ;D MICK25
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 05:09:48 pm by mick25 »

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 08:35:14 pm »
THANKS for your time TWO DOGS for a bit of glory days at CRC ;) let you post of some others now 8) mick25

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2009, 10:06:29 pm »
the guy on the yz with scott goggles and face mask is stylin doesnt matter what position hes in even got the period duct tape on the visor thanks Michael. :)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 05:30:11 pm by frostype400 »
1971 tm400 and PE's

STW996

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2009, 06:39:04 am »
Well what a fantastic weekend, you boy's down south know how to throw on the weather ;), track was also top class and great to meet a top bunch of guys. Hopefully we can spread the word up this way and get more people to travel.

Many thanks to Fernando and the crew for makings us welcome, we will sure re-pay the favour if you are up our way.

Thanks also to Noel for keeping us informed

Mick great holeshot that one mate get that framed

That track is a classic! fast, open and makes for great racing

It also goes to prove that VMX races are the same Australia wide, all great blokes! many thanks again to all we come across in making the weekend a great event.

Also Magoo haven't you been told to slow down at your age!! you must have been to the Holeshot school for over 50's fast riding :D ;D

Shane

« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 09:44:05 am by STW996 »

magoo

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 07:49:48 am »
It was great to have you and Brett down for the weekend Shane and I'm glad you had a good time. That photo of you two above, you need to get that one framed, it's a ripper. The whole weekend went off an absolute treat. The weather was perfect, track was unreal but I'm glad I weas riding a bike with suspension, it looked like hard work on the old bikes. It would certainly be the fastest meeting I've been to in memory but was safe as well. A couple of guys came to grief with Nifty doing his knee in during his Saturday afternoon cartwheel session, and another of the lads knocked himself silly on Sunday and was being treated for concussion, hope he's ok. The meeting was really well run, terriffic numbers of riders in most classes and everyone went home with a smile on their face and sore muscles from too much riding. The free riding is always really popular too.
Thanks Dennis and the lads, really well done.

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2009, 09:33:26 am »
Cracker weekend, big thanks to everyone who helped make it happen.

Points of note:

1. Snowy getting second in the pre-70 race, despite riding all but three corners of the race without a seat.
2. Everyone's (good natured) ragging on Rosco. Karma is a wonderful thing.  :D
3. Nev thumping himself into the ground, and then having his RT1 finish the job for him. Tough bastard he is.
4. Good vibes everywhere - wandering past campsites and always finding someone wanting to have a chat.
5. Lots of new faces - some new to the sport, some not, but they were there and enjoying it.
6. My little KDX is a great bike - not really an MXer, but just one of those really nice bikes to ride. I was faster on it than the YZ125L, simply ecause its so easy to get along with.
7. Rob S' 360 Husky. Without a doubt, THE most intimidating bike I've ridden, although I loved every minute of it. And hey, got me a trophy on it, despite never using more than half throttle! Thanks again, Rob.

So yeah, top weekend. :)

« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 12:42:19 pm by Nathan S »
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

firko

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2009, 10:19:00 am »
There I was all ready to leave at 6 AM, sweetie reluctantly in the passenger seat, esky in the boot and a smile on my face. Then I discovered the flat tyre on the Jag >:( It all got too hard then so we canned it and went back to bed. Sorry to those I said I'd meet up with.

I'm glad the meeting went off well, it's one of the better events on the calendar and deserves its success. Who won the Roy East,John Hine, GE and Ray Ryan trophies? Seeing Klub Kevlar originally donated all except the Ray trophy I'm sorry none of us were there.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 10:20:36 am by firko »