Author Topic: VMX issue # 37 its here  (Read 961 times)

211kawasaki

VMX issue # 37 its here
« on: March 20, 2009, 09:14:22 pm »
another well done Ken and AJ, have to say that shot of your shed Ken looks so like one just down stairs from where Im sitting. The only differnce is see is that dam Yankee. Go the mighty green.

Great shot of DeCoster.

Hope its a winner on the news stands

Dave T

mainline

Re: VMX issue # 37 its here
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 10:15:16 am »
another absolute pearler of a mag. Yet again I'm reduced to rationing my reading of it so it lasts as long as possible ;D

Great to see all the CD6 info in there as well, can't wait!

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 08:46:58 am »
Thanks guys!  Sorry for being a week late, it's been an interesting 3 months.., :o

I'd like to apologise in advance for slow deliveries of magazine orders for the next couple of weeks.  I'm off to the USA to catch Brad Bad's NorCal event and also Diamond Dons. ::)

They are running a new two race series called Vintage-AM which will feature old legends from the USA and Europe to rekindle some of the old rivalry from the golden years of the Trans-AMA series.  Should be fantastic! ;)

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 02:35:53 pm »
mine just turned up in Japan, i am impressed this has to be close to the best issue yet, photogrpahy is superb, particlularly the ME360 article, I think the ME was much better represented than when this bike was first featured in an earlier issue.  ;D ;D Also no complaints about the content the balance of exotica and bikes I might have ridden once is bang on. Looks like the next issue will be even better with the RM trilogy, well done.
formerly Marc.com

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 07:08:11 pm »
Ours arrived today..in West Aussie
Good job again folks,something to read for another few weeks ;D
Looking forward to some home grown ride write ups, further on into the season. 8)
cheers Alison
Best is in the West !!