Author Topic: I BETTER GET THIS OVER WITH.  (Read 1839 times)

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
I BETTER GET THIS OVER WITH.
« on: March 10, 2009, 05:37:07 PM »
I have been watching this site for years now.  Stoked that there is such a strong VMX movement!! But have always felt like a "Micky come lately" and probably shoudn't intrude in amongst all these Legends, with my two bobs worth of drible. But it would be imposible  to get bikes out of My blood. So here I am. I had been too preoccupied for the last five years to race,(but I have managed to collect some great bikes during those years). I am looking forward to a start in dirt track, and maybe a vmx or two.

I feel knowledge is king, and I have extracted some great info, tips and leads, from this site, and those that I have been lucky enough to form friendships with in VMX and accosiated clubs, thanks.  I have split my guts laughing, at some of the stuff, and wise cracks on this forum. Life is too short to go with out laughs. Mick.

"light weight, and it works great"  :)

Hornet

Re: I BETTER GET THIS OVER WITH.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 06:19:16 PM »
Welcome Mick , good to see you have some humor , thats what this forum needs . Otherwise we all turn into dryed out  old aunties and  grumpy uncles.

Doc

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 06:43:19 PM »
yeah welcome Mick ;)

first of all dribble is good, it keeps things moving even if it is downhill ;D

second, there are no legends here to intrude on ;) you may get some very diverse and suggestive replys to some posts but choose to read into them, then discect twist and destort them till your heart is content and you'll fit in just fine :D

lastly, Where are you from and what does your daddy do for a living?  :o I been around the little poeple too much today ::)

oops..I meant where are you from and what bikes do you prefer ;D

cheers

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 08:04:45 PM »
put you location in your profile, makes us feel closer  ;)

Doc's right there are no such things as legends, they leave, but at least the real ones come back right Doc, glad you back and posting buddy  .....  ;D

welcome to the Throng, or is that thong as in Ross nims case ?  what every happened to the pomerainian ( and how is that spelt anyway)  ::)
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 08:59:21 PM »
Gidday Mick and welcome on board.
Maicos huh? Not enough on here about Maicos.
Pls tell us why they're better than all the rest, I never tire of reading that.

And is the DE short for DE Coster? I'm guessing you're being humble... ;)
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 12:33:59 AM »
Good to see you in here Mick. Your knowledge will be well received. I have forgotten half of what you told me about how to have a perfect clutch on a Maico. I will probably ask again when i get around to it.
Cheers, Brad.

Offline 490 tez

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 04:39:15 AM »
hi mick and welcome  ;D
big bore two strokes rock!!!!!!!!

Rosco400

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2009, 07:05:05 AM »
BEWARE" A Novocastrian Fitter and Turner into Maicos by the name Mick De, must be a person of reasonably sound mind. :D Welcome Muck

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2009, 07:14:24 AM »
yeah mick welcome  .  ha alls good