Author Topic: Some Youtube video's  (Read 2349 times)

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
Some Youtube video's
« on: March 09, 2009, 05:01:58 pm »
Jesus only loves two strokes

mx250

Re: Some Youtube video's
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 08:03:28 pm »
STOP F__KING WHINGING

Hope the horse wasn't hurt

Obviously a bachelor* ;D

kiddie warning*
The guy working around the horse was lucky that the horse was a tame pet - they normally launch themselves backward a full length and use their coiled strength to lash out another one and a half lengths ;).

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 09:52:38 am »
Horse doesn't actually make contact with his melon - or its just a light brush if it does. He falls over because he loses his balance throwing himself out of harm's way...

The arm-less bloke is reasonably interesting - saw a thing on the telly about him. He's got a fairly creepy, very American type of Christianity going on, though.

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 10:33:26 am »
Re the horse vid:
There are still people on this Planet who don't know to not walk up behind a horse - and wave frantically!
Who knew? What a wanker!

and I think that 'reasonably interesting' armless bloke is one truly amazing and inspirational character.
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"

DR

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 11:07:43 am »
yup , I reckon that fruitcake with the horse deserved more contact than slight brush he got away with, maybe it would have knocked some sense into him >:( no such thing as dumb animals but dumb human yes and by the millions! ;)

Rosco400

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 03:16:47 pm »
Re the horse vid:
There are still people on this Planet who don't know to not walk up behind a horse

There was a bloke up here in a little town called Killingworth who got his name and address splashed all over the Media for walking up behind a horse with a milk crate. sic. Gives a whole new meaning to the words" back it up Trixie" and imagine the look on the owners face when they caught him

I'll leave that up to your imagination ::) :o :D

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 03:34:41 pm »
RG500 collector was pretty funny. Its a good thing that RG is heading to a musuem, just in case he left out any criticle parts while he worked on putting the bike back together half tanked off that bottle of vodka ;D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 08:18:06 pm by LWC3077 »
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Oggy Doggy

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 04:54:05 pm »
#1: Good on the little bloke for overcoming adversity but like Nathan I got an creepy Hillsong vibe from his speil. I was just waiting for the "Jesus helped me raise up" part of the sales pitch but it didn't happen. Good way to get a hug off a pretty school girl though. ::)

#2: The guy is a tosser coming up behind a big horse acting like a dweeb. I wish the horse would have connected.

#3: This bloke needs to get out of the house a little more and find a woman. A flawed man with a taste in flawed bikes.

cultofthumpers

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 12:29:34 am »
He's got a fairly creepy, very American type of Christianity going on, though.

Ahem.....

Offline maicomc490t

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 09:15:12 am »
Guy number 1 - Hillsong style or not, he is very inspirational no matter what - but how does he do his day to day stuff?

Guy number 2 - A TOTAL forkwit - hope the horse taught him something !

Guy number 3 - One sad puppy, his house looks like my shed and his taste in Maico's is not very flash ??? Still guess he isn't hurting   anyone.

Makes me feel a little more normal  ;)

Dave Mac
VAPOUR (AKA HYDRA / HYDRO / AQUA / WET) BLASTING AND GENERAL ENGINEERING 0416074750 (or) [email protected]

DUCATI Parts wanted esp 450 R/T and other early models inc V-twins

BULTACO M49 parts wanted