Author Topic: New "Vinduro" Website!  (Read 3039 times)

IT490K

New "Vinduro" Website!
« on: February 19, 2009, 03:17:35 pm »
Attention all you vintage enduro lovers out there!

I have recently launched a new website and forum called "Vinduro"

If you have vintage enduro/trail bikes in your shed then this is the place for you!
Vinduro is not bias towards any one manufacturer - in fact it covers just about all of them.

The Vinduro website and forum have been created to assist in promoting the vintage enduro motorcycle
scene or as we call it "Vinduro" in Australia and the rest of the world. Vintage motocross (VMX)
is now firmly established in Australia and around the globe while in comparisson the "Vinduro"
scene is still very young.

It is in these early times that we must promote the sport in order for it to grow. I hope that the
site and its forum will help to establish the Vinduro scene in Australia and around the globe.
Why should the Motocross riders be the only ones to have all the fun!

Once the forum takes off and the membership builds up hopefully we will have enough members
Australia wide to start organising regular BIG vinduro events! That is the main aim!

I welcome men, women and kids of all ages, from all countries. Vinduro is all about enjoying vintage
enduro bikes and having some good old fashion fun with your friends and your family.

The website address is http://www.vinduro.com.au please take a moment to check it out, sign up
on the forum and start posting - we need content asap!

Best Regards

Jock
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 03:33:45 pm by IT490K »