Author Topic: Can anyone help?  (Read 1576 times)

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Can anyone help?
« on: February 17, 2009, 06:12:29 PM »
Hi everyone, I hope there is some one who can help me with this problem.  After spending endless hours on his 250 husky, Gaz (my husband) has found that his clutch case in his words is f##k#d. With race season at our door, I'm sure some of you can identify with how he is feeling right now. Anyhow the thing is I have looked everywhere on ebay to try and find him another clutch cover for a 71 husky and have had no luck. Does anyone have one they would like to sell, or maybe you know someone who does.

Jackiemac
Be kind to your neighbour!!

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
Re: Can anyone help?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 08:41:09 PM »
Have you tryed husky parts aust in sydney , fernando 0295311547 ??? :-\

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 10:51:35 PM »
Gaz was sure fernando would not have one,  thanks anyway. Its been hours later,and he has come back in side with a smile and thinks he has fixed all that was broken, fingers crossed. Guess we will find out on Sunday :D

Keep Smiling
Jackie Mac

albrid-3

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 11:13:27 PM »
Their is a fellow in victoria who may have a spare, his name is Bill MCdonald, and you could try bigK, SEND ME AN EMAIL and l will send you his number. I sold him a 250 about 2 -3 months ago, it is being restored, it would be worth asking.
regards
david
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 11:15:33 PM by albrid-3 »

Offline vandy010

• Legend
  • #789 MX125a BMCC Brisbane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 01:49:47 AM »
sorry Jackie, i'm not real sure what f##k#d means. so i'll take a guess, they can be welded if it's that kind of f##k#d. or turned into an ashtray if it's really really f##k#d. and wheres the picture of it? so we can tell just how f##k#d it is.
catch you guys on sunday! ;D
"flat bickie"

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 06:37:53 PM »
Hey Vandy, it seems the cover has been saved, however the ashtray was a good idea ;D

Keep Smiling
Jackie Mac