Author Topic: MARK ROSENBERG  (Read 2276 times)

albrid-3

MARK ROSENBERG
« on: February 12, 2009, 10:14:52 pm »
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE WHEREABOUT OF MARK ROSENBERG, HE WAS A COLLECTOR OF KAWASAKI, LIVED IN BRISBANE   (  I THINK ) it was QLD.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 10:17:26 pm by albrid-3 »

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
Re: MARK ROSENBERG
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 11:26:31 pm »
last contact i  had with mark,he was living in Nerang,(still playing with kwakas),mick
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

albrid-3

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 07:39:25 am »
thank you that, l haven`t seen him for sometime.

Maico31

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 08:53:03 am »
Mark's not in Nerang anymore, i work a few doors up from where he was and he moved a couple of years ago. I had a guy here yesterday looking for him also. Last i heard he moved to Victoria? Would've been a major effort moving the hundreds of Kawasaki's he had.

Offline JC

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 09:24:51 am »
I've been looking for him too for a couple of years. I ring his parents & all I get is an answering message & never a return call. I tho't he must have 'gone underground' as he was in a bit of trouble. He wanted to move to SA or USA last I heard.

Maico31, are you sure he moved all those Kaws?

hotdog1975

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 10:23:01 am »
There is a Wayne Rosenberg - owns the Kawasaki dealership in Rockhampton in Central Qld....look him up, possibly related...on not..??

Maico31

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 02:57:17 pm »
JC his factory is 3 doors down from here and it's leased by someone else and there's definately no kawasakis left.

Offline JC

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 11:09:39 am »
Thanks Maico. I fear his father (who owned the building) may have dumped it all. (They didn't get on too well) Are you sure he took it w him wherever he went?

Hotdog, unfortunately Wayne Rosenberg is no relation

Maico31

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 11:58:02 am »
JC if those kawasakis were dumped i would have tripped over them by now... there were a couple of hundred of them, mostly mach3 triples. I might try found out what happened to them and him. Any time i went to buy something from him he wanted a million dollars for it and didn't like parting with any bikes. I heard he went for a little holiday inside.

Maico31

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2009, 07:19:36 pm »
JC i called into Marks old factory today and the guy there said he moved back to SA about a year ago. Loaded up several shipping containers full of bikes and shit and sent them to SA as well. That narrows the search down a little...

Offline JC

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2009, 02:26:40 pm »
Thanks Maico, that is a considerable help. I got to know him quite well since I'm also into vintage Kawasakis

When I last saw him, he wanted to go back to SA, but he changed his mind often. He was afraid he might have to go for that holiday & thats when I lost contact w him. I actually feared he'd disappeared w'out trace. Sounds like when the holiday ended he shifted to SA.  I'm sure glad to hear the 100 or so bikes didn't get dumped. There was a lot more than triples in it. Some rare VMX stuff too.

Offline JC

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2009, 12:28:45 pm »
Does anyone know Mark's friend Jason (?? Justin??)  who lived in Bris.

He moved up from Vic a few years before & had been into VMX w the ex-Michael Murname pre-70 F5 350 Bighorn.

He may know more specifically where Mark is.