Author Topic: Birthday Boy  (Read 4677 times)

TM BILL

Re: Birthday Boy
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 03:28:41 pm »
Happy birthday Mark 59 years young ,i beleive that life is not a practice and that you you should enjoy every miniute and i think that is somthing you do well mate.
Well have a drink or 2 for you this side have a great day and as you say enjoy the next 41 years  :)
Bill & Valeria

PJR

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 06:34:47 pm »
Now you've mentioned the beautiful women and one strange one, I have to know why she was so strange? There's a hint of a story there! 
I hope you and the gang have a blast at the farm on the weekend. I've been told of $1000 worth of fireworks coming up from Adelaide and promise of mango margaritas and long island iced teas to wash down the BBQd Lamb! I wish I could be there instead of this godforsaken shithole.
You deserve it you big (but shrinking)hunk of burning love. Happy Birthday mate!

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 06:44:02 pm »
 :-*Happy birthday to the Big boy of love" Like magoo you are a hansome man and NO im not gay or ride a Bultaco!! Klub kevlar will celebrate in your honour at the mermaid bar :)
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

firko

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 06:50:42 pm »
I'm a damn site prettier than that ugly prick Magoo!! Give the girlies in the Mermaid lounge a touch up from me Mikey! Most of the Kevlars will be there except for Jonesy who's taken the family on their annual pilgramage to Steve Irwin World and Edgar who's off racing hydroplanes or something equally boring.
Yeah RD,it should be fun on the weekend. All of the girls are coming for a welcome change and we're having a downhill mountainbike challenge from the top of the mountain to the valley floor on Saturday morning...What's the bet I'm the first to face plant!
That's the first I've heard of the fireworks...who've you been talking to? Actually, I'm not supposed to know about any party. The twins are organising it but they're hopeless at secrets! The Margaritas will indeed be flowing, I bought the fresh mangoes today!

Thanks Bill and give my love to the Italian Princess!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 07:04:17 pm by firko »

TooFastTim

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 07:12:44 pm »
Here's to the next 41 years.

That's the spirit. Happy birthday Mark. And hope to finally meet you in the not too distant future (when I've moved to Sydney).

Offline maicomc490t

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 07:40:25 pm »
Hey Firko - You told me you were 36 when I called by last Wednesday you lying so and so.
Happy Birthday mate !!!
VAPOUR (AKA HYDRA / HYDRO / AQUA / WET) BLASTING AND GENERAL ENGINEERING 0416074750 (or) [email protected]

DUCATI Parts wanted esp 450 R/T and other early models inc V-twins

BULTACO M49 parts wanted

Offline Rosco86

• A-Grade
  • Brisbane
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 10:40:57 pm »
Good on ya Big Fella (now moving to mid size fella) from the boys in Nth Qld.
Rosco

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2009, 10:01:37 am »
Good news Firko your still only 8 years older than me ;D Cheers Tim754 :D
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 12:33:59 pm by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

eno

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2009, 10:15:05 am »
Coming in a bit late but wishing you a happy hangover :D
Hey great piece of writing earlier on, Yep, lucky to ride that baby boomer crest of a wave. I thought about ya & toasted ya with my humble Kiwi Lager last night.

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2009, 11:13:43 am »
happy birthday dude [belated] most of us are young fellers, im a young feller when i look around at blokes like bill pengilly and my old merrylands club mate ron beaver still charging around! any how have a great year ahead...the worlds looking brighter all the time, even america looks like getting thier act together even if it takes hard times to motivate them! cheers wally.
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

firko

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2009, 04:16:17 pm »
Rugby Golden Oldies..mmmmmmm ;D
Thanks for the birthday greetings boys and girls. It's been nice.

4RoBs

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2009, 09:27:49 pm »
Better belated than never Firko. Well done. At least I know now why you and magoo call me "young fella". Have a ball on the weekend.

magoo

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2009, 08:35:59 pm »
Mr Firkin, how dare you insult me by insinuating you're better looking than me. I showed a picture of you to my mother and she reckons I'm much cuter than you.
As for your chronic hair loss, Holeshot Buddy has offered to sell you his ponytail for a transplant. At least the hair will be compatible due to the fact it's the same age, therabouts.

Offline Scunge

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2009, 10:29:11 pm »
Belated birthday wishes Firko!
My strong minded 4 year son was born on the 20th of Jan, so heres hoping he too has a passion for code (rugby) and MX!

firko

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2009, 11:28:53 pm »
Little Scunge will do OK if he follows both noble sports! Happy belated 4th birthday to the little guy!