Author Topic: new years resolutions come on spit it out  (Read 9325 times)

DR

Re: new years resolutions come on spit it out
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2011, 08:31:21 am »
Davey, correction. Dodgee did do the Aust titles ;) It was never his intention to ride but he did go as he was my sponsor, mechanic and logistics person. Did a great job too I might add 8)

firko

« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2011, 09:33:45 am »
In this order 
Get fitter
Change occupation
Become more focused
Get in a lot more riding
Stop buying things and finish some projects
Seriously reduce number of bikes and parts in shed
Do house alterations
Make an effort to be nicer to people who opinions differ from mine

What about the wedding to the Italian Princess Bill? My suit's pressed, the shoes are polished and I got a new Hermes tie for Christmas. I'm just waiting for the call ;D

TM BILL

« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2011, 09:43:55 am »
Definetly on the to do list Firko  :) it a case of working out the logistics and her family coming up with the dowry  ;D

Offline Husk72

• B-Grade
  • Attitude? What effing attitude?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2011, 10:13:12 am »
Take up smoking
Drink more alcohol-preferably buy coles,and woolies shares so's they can put up more liquor stores!
Eat takeaways regularly
Burn the mountain bike
Melt the weight set
Pollute the swimming pool
Get fat

Oh,and hope the frigging rain nicks off,and the flooding subsides, so I can return to Central Queensland.

Happy New Year to all on the forum,and to those I've met and spoken with off here.
                                                                        Cheers,Mark.
I used to drink a lot.
I still do,but I used to,too.

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2011, 10:21:53 am »
I think you have your years mixed up Doc...see what happens when you dont ride....From what I remember you didnt ride the  Conondale nats? and yes he did do CD6 at Conondale but the sook ;D went home at night. The RH is at Brads as you know and got dragged out the other day but I think still wont be going in another year ;) ;D....prove me wrong Dodgee!!.....you gotta stop smoking those rollies Doc...it's messing with your mind. ;D. Are we gonna see you at Nudgee this year (2011) since you only live 100 metres away?
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline 52

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2011, 10:52:06 am »
Go to USA and race flat track.

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2011, 11:09:39 am »
Firko, if you are gonna lose all this weight what size T shirt will you need? Cheers Jerry

oldfart

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2011, 11:20:55 am »
DC    I see you have sarted the new year off very much the same way you finished off the last one ( angry Ant )

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2011, 11:34:26 am »
No, Spewart, just tring to motivate a couple of good blokes....reverse physcology. We gotta get the Dodge-miester on the plane to NZ for Bill's big bash at Easter....if he gives up the fag's now it wont cost us 3 grand in nicotine patches for the 3 hour flight over ;D and we need to get the "Doctor" (the real one, not that pommy bloke in the telephone box or that imposter from Italy) back on the track!! ;).....and happy new year to you Stu.

TM BILL

« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2011, 12:42:25 pm »
No, Spewart, just tring to motivate a couple of good blokes....reverse physcology. We gotta get the Dodge-miester on the plane to NZ for Bill's big bash at Easter....if he gives up the fag's now it wont cost us 3 grand in nicotine patches for the 3 hour flight over ;D and we need to get the "Doctor" (the real one, not that pommy bloke in the telephone box or that imposter from Italy) back on the track!! ;).....and happy new year to you Stu.

We want you blokes to bring DOC and DODGEE with you at easter  ;D

you can get Doc a kids fare  :D Tell Doc he can have all the TS shit he can carry back with him  ;) and if Dodgee comes ill supply a NOS mudgaurd bracket  ;)

If you all pool your duty free allowance and get Dodgee smokes he will recover his airfare on what he saves on smokes   ;D

Dont forget you can keep riding up classes at this event to Doc can ride a TM 125 in pre 75, pre 78, pre 81 and pre 86  ;)

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2011, 12:59:47 pm »
I was thinking we could bring Doc on in our carry on luggage...as long as it's under 7 kg's where right! ;D

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2011, 04:14:07 pm »
drop in on a vinduro/speedway/RR & SX event  8)
cheers
HAPPY 2011  :)
are you going to HBBB Alison ( or is that Steve, who knows who posts what here) if so the dirt track is good action for speedway, its not like taking in a bonafide meeting but a good range of bikes front up.

Sorry Hoonsta I meant at club level events or discipline specific,yes we will be at hbbb.
Steven only ever sighs his post ,when he does post and he's a  better speller.   ;D
cheers A
Best is in the West !!

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2011, 04:24:46 pm »
Best is in the West !!

Curly3

« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2011, 09:20:06 pm »
Drink less
Eat better
Get fitter
Work less
Ride more
Finish pre 65 build
Happy new year to all.
Sounds like a great plan Pete ( 52 ), make sure you keep us all posted.

DR

« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2011, 10:31:01 pm »
Davey, my apologies you are correct. I had my years wrong ;) latest news though, apart from the rare Sunday morning social ciggy I may have with Dodgee I haven't smoked cigs, rollies, tailor mades or otherwise on any sort of regular basis for what may well be 18 months to a couple of years by now..not really counting ;) Not sure about Nudgee and/or the racing..I paid the money last year and never fronted..sort of enjoy my trail/social riding moreso :-\