Author Topic: Smaller CC's,still selling  (Read 2463 times)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Smaller CC's,still selling
« on: December 16, 2008, 07:40:09 pm »
Another interesting one to watch and a nice little bike to boot. ;D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=220326768687
Best is in the West !!

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Smaller CC's,still selling
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 08:05:15 pm »
All his bikes sell because they are just so well done its a credit to him i like to do my bikes up myself rather than buy one already done up you get a sense of self accomplishment after plus i cant afford done up ones ;D. His 390 husky looks the go thanks Michael.
1971 tm400 and PE's

Offline E74

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 08:14:20 pm »
Michael is a gentleman, a scholar and a profesional!  ;)

Maico31

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 08:56:17 pm »
He is fair and knows the market and his bikes are usually reallistically priced.. Not like some of the dreamers and sharks out there.

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 09:21:08 pm »
People know when other peoples stuff isnt right and they know when something is and if you want a particular bike you need to know its the real deal and that you arent being tricked or bidded up you see it when someone with a no reserve auction gets a bid and its relisted shortly after obviously there are also some buyers doing the wrong thing trying to not pay the seller and get the bike transported to them stealing it i have heard of many cases of that its usually best to talk to the seller and then you can usually tell if they are serious or not usually they are. You see it with cars aswell if you want something email the seller a question and see if you can work something out usually they want to let the auction go which is always fair and i know i usually do to not that i have had many people ask that i havent sold much a lot of people like to have mates bid and have the invisible reserve and not let the genuine guy have it for under what they want if you do the right thing and have realistic reserve you wont have any problems thats why bigk's bikes are selling i dont know him personally but i can tell he is honest otherwise his bikes wouldnt sell thanks and good bikes bigk.
1971 tm400 and PE's

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 09:37:05 pm »
Do you know how many years KTM  ran with this color blue ??
Thanks
Best is in the West !!

Offline GD66

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 09:49:46 pm »
And with only two weeks to go, frosty fires in his nomination for longest sentence of the year..... :D
Nostalgia's not what it used to be....

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 09:54:22 pm »
i dont like reserve price auctions. very rarely will i deal with them but if im interested i always ask whats the reserve and they usually tell you. i dont see the need to keep it all secret.
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2008, 10:05:05 pm »
if you start at your reserve people will know straight away if they are prepared to pay it your better to put it on for what you think its worth and see how you go if you dont sell you can think about making it cheaper or keeping it sometimes a bike that isnt selling for a $100 one week will go for $1000 the next its all about whos watching. I may just get the longest sentence hey, whos judging it and whats the prise ;D thanks Michael
1971 tm400 and PE's

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 11:01:57 am »
Best is in the West !!