Author Topic: My PE400  (Read 1617 times)

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
My PE400
« on: December 01, 2008, 07:29:36 pm »
It may need a few little parts but its almost complete took a while but worth it i am taking it away in the next two weeks Thanks Michael. :)

http://www.bikepics.com/suzuki/pe400/80/pics.asp
1971 tm400 and PE's

Offline brent j

• Legend
  • Darwin, NT. Suzuki tragic, RL250M TS90MX PE250B
    • View Profile
Re: My PE400
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 10:04:30 pm »
Michael,

That bike looks good mate and I'm glad to see someone young getting in and doing the work yourself rather than most of the guys I see up here. It just seems to be a case of pay someone to do it all add plenty of bling.

What you learn rebuilding this will help you with any bike problems

Good job!

Cheers

Brent
The older I get, the faster I was

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: My PE400
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 10:27:19 pm »
Thanks Brent i did nearly everything myself it was dads bike and hes had it since late eighties early ninties but it was at dads mates place under a tree for nearly eight years and i brang it back home as soon as i was tall enough to ride it it took a while to do but its more worth while when you do it yourself because im only 16 i dont have the money some blokes have to spend on there bikes even if i did i would still do the work myself the motor was sprayed hanging from a tree with a rope around the kick start but it turned out good ;D and i spent hours sanding rust from frame and exhaust i do have a few other little bikes that im planning to do up a 1974 gt80 75 mx80 a 1984 mx100 i would like an Big Bore Mxer but i cant afford one dads mate has a cr480 i would really like to have one of those i hope to get more bikes soon im an apprentice plumber now and start very soon with dad. i have a picture from about 1998 of the pe with dad and my little brother on it. I will be at some vic vinduros next years i hope to meet some of you guys there Thanks Michael Ryan. :)
1971 tm400 and PE's