Author Topic: US YZ Suppliers?  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
US YZ Suppliers?
« on: October 02, 2008, 06:57:34 am »
Has anyone got any experience with Xtreme Vintage YZ or Back In the Day MX? Is their stuff good/worth the money? How about YZ Decals?

Offline E74

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: US YZ Suppliers?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 07:46:22 am »
Xtreme YZ is hopeless!!, I ordered like US$2K worth of stuff from the and got ...nothing, rang him 3 months later and he apologised and said he would send the gear, another 6 months went by...Nothing ,, Fark Him!!

I have recently ordered a heap of gear from Don from back in the day, he is about 5 weeks behind on his delivery, however he has sent me emails every couple of weeks and called me twice to "touch base", he tells me that he has had such a influx of orderes it has put him behind but is working day and night to get his orders out, I honestly believe him and would prefer that than being ignored! >:(

As soon as the gear turns up I will be able to report on the quality, but it all looks awsome in the pics so far.

The ONLY place for decals if you want something that lasts is Speed and Sport graphic reproduction, absolutley Awsome products!!

http://stores.ebay.com/SpeedandSportGraphicReproduction/WICKED-TOUGH-Vintage-Graphics.html

Offline caps 999

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 08:00:29 am »
had the same problem in the pas they were just a bit on the slow side  :-\
MUGEN power

ted

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 03:49:33 pm »
If you want stuff from Xtreme YZ get it off Les at Mainly Maico ...hes right here in NSW

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 05:44:58 pm »
I've got a couple of decals of YZ decals.  They were only for the swingarm, but they were very good quality.  Priced that way too unfortunately. ::)  Delivery time was very fast.
Looking for YZ250C parts NOS if possible

"My inability to use emoticins in the right context is really getting me down :)
The only triple jumps he would have been doing are the hop, skip & jump.

mainline

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 06:09:30 pm »
depending on what you're after, I've found these guys pretty good too.

http://www.speedandsportinc.com/