Author Topic: CD 6 At Conondale  (Read 10734 times)

STW996

Re: CD 6 At Conondale
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 04:12:10 pm »
Come on Hoony, it's great 500 territory

TM BILL

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 04:14:51 pm »
Exellent choice  :) a fantastic venue with great facilitys. AJ will we get the band on saturday night again  ;D

STW996

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2008, 04:18:04 pm »
Hey TM Bill if there is no band we will get you some more of those Ambo sticks to suck on and you can sing to us all :D :D

Leg should be good by then mate as I broke my tib and fib last christmas and all is good now, even have to think about which leg was broken :o

oldfart

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 04:22:55 pm »
Bring it on  ;D     Suzuki Central  will be there as usual  ;)

Offline VMX Andrew

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2008, 04:33:45 pm »
cant wait for this...i went to cd5 as just a looker...didnt no what to expect...but this time ill be takin the big 5 hundy for sure... ;D

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2008, 04:51:03 pm »
Firko,  love the proposed theme...just be aware that it can be SERIOUSLY cold at night at Conondale.  :o

TM Bill, yes the Memory Loss guys will be coming as well... so don't let DJ give you one of those Ambo Sherbet fountains!  ::)

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2008, 05:07:41 pm »
I'm just worried that Firkos 'Beach Hut/Tiki Bar theme' sounds like just another attempt to bring out the Man-Kini's.

I for one am strongly apposed to any such move for so many reasons that I just haven't the room to list them here.

Please be aware that Conondale has very strong environmental requirements and Klub Kevlar in Man-Kini's will break just about every rule in the book and could actually jeopardise the permits that allow the running of the event.

Uggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VMX42

P.S. you might also like to know, that the official VMX Man-Kini will be debuted at CD6 modelled by our own 'Rock God', Ajay. In fact the entire band will be so attired during every performance over the weekend. Don't worry, the VMX Man-kini is made using approx 6.5 square meters of opaque fabric and as such it should not cause undue concern in the local environmentalists.
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2008, 05:13:43 pm »
Actually, our stagewear will indeed be designed by that new sensation in the fashion world, Sasha Cohen. ;)

Having seen his recent work in the Continental fashion shows, we will be commissioning him for a conservative yet appropriate approach...

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2008, 05:17:23 pm »
Hmmmmmmm!!!

'Stagewear' - now that sounds like TOUGH Rock Band atire. Sounds like a MooMoo for old Rock Guys!!!
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2008, 05:22:20 pm »
I'm just worried that Firkos 'Beach Hut/Tiki Bar theme' sounds like just another attempt to bring out the Man-Kini's.

I for one am strongly apposed to any such move for so many reasons that I just haven't the room to list them here.

Please be aware that Conondale has very strong environmental requirements and Klub Kevlar in Man-Kini's will break just about every rule in the book and could actually jeopardise the permits that allow the running of the event.

Uggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!  hmmmmm.mankinis.......hmmmm is firko in the band?
VMX42

P.S. you might also like to know, that the official VMX Man-Kini will be debuted at CD6 modelled by our own 'Rock God', Ajay. In fact the entire band will be so attired during every performance over the weekend. Don't worry, the VMX Man-kini is made using approx 6.5 square meters of opaque fabric and as such it should not cause undue concern in the local environmentalists.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 05:31:00 pm by wally cox »
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Tony T

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2008, 06:42:39 pm »
Yeah, it's along way from here too, but I'm having trouble at the thought of missing another one.
Plus I told Tim754 I'd pick him up on the way through..............   ???
Dunno..................  :-\
Maybe if I can line up a wedding to shoot while I'm up there I can justify the $1000 fuel bill.............
Anyone getting married around then up there???   ;D ;D

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2008, 06:51:47 pm »
Maybe if I can line up a wedding to shoot while I'm up there I can justify the $1000 fuel bill.............
Anyone getting married around then up there???    ;D ;D

Me and Kylie Minogue I hope. I can't keep stalkin' forever...
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"

Offline marshallmech

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2008, 07:51:43 pm »
How close to the Nats is this date???
Does anyone know the date for the nats
Andy Viper #70
Honda CR125 RB
Honda CR125RC
Honda CR125RA
Honda CR250RZ
Honda Z50A

Tony T

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2008, 08:45:51 pm »
Anyone getting married around then up there???    ;D ;D

Me and Kylie Minogue I hope. I can't keep stalkin' forever...

Hey I'll shoot that!!! Of course you may not be in that many of the photos................  ;D

Yamaboy

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2008, 11:48:20 am »
I wouldn't miss it. With the Bonanza at Easter and CD6 at June not to mention the MX Nats at Conondale and DT Nats at Raymond Terrace we're in for a great '09.