Author Topic: Stolen Bikes...again.  (Read 4241 times)

firko

Stolen Bikes...again.
« on: September 16, 2008, 04:49:31 pm »
I'm sad to report that yet another VMX er has had his bikes stolen. Penrith clubs Herbie had a break in last week and the bastards stole his Honda CR500, XL250 Motorsport and most distressing of all, his recently finished TRIBSA Special.
Anyone who was at the recent Nepean pre '75 meeting would have been blown away by the amazing build finish and eye to detail that had gone into Herbies orange gem. The bikes T100 pre unit engine had suffered some major engine damage at Nepean and Herb had just completed a serious engine upgrade and it hadn't even been started. Understandably, Herbie is shattered to the point of tears, he'd really put his heart and soul into this bike. I'll chase down as many details as I can and will add to this post as soon as possible. In thre meantime, if anybody hears anything please PM me and I'll discreetly pass on the details to those concerned...........fork I hate these mongrels!

Tony T

Re: Stolen Bikes...again.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 06:05:59 pm »
That shits me!!!  >:(
You never know where these things may turn up, so everyone keep your ears out.
What model CR was it, Mark?

Offline caps 999

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 06:32:41 pm »
what a cryin shame  >:( absolute pack of cowards these guys are
MUGEN power

mx250

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 06:47:46 pm »
Collectively you have said it all. I feel for Herb. I feel hurt, amazed and shattered by such news. I can't start to think or image how Herb feels.

I only hope that the theft backfires on these low lifes. I hope that the uniqueness of the bikes helps track them and 'hangs' them.

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 06:56:44 pm »
More detail would be great so we know exactly what we are looking for.

Offline yzhilly

• Legend
  • Melbourne
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 08:15:50 am »
Bastards  !!!. I know we have been thru this before but the only leads i got on mine were from Flyers i posted up locally in the shops just put reward offered and one of there lowlife mates will lag em in good luck .
yzhilly ,YZ400E,,YZ250J,YZ125K,YZ100K,IT465H ,IT400D,IT250K , IT200L,XR250,XL250R,XL200R,XL125
Viper #436

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 05:20:14 pm »
Speaking of this scum. The Moree Motorcycle Club recently had a break in attempt. The track is 10ks from town and they tried to get into the canteen to cook some dinner I suppose, couse there is nothing else left out there. They smashed a few windows in our score van, the idiots didnt turn the knob on the door, its left unlocked nothing there. You work your ass of to have somthing for the community and some dead shit has to try and stuff it up. Next time one of these dickheads try they will have a supprise as there is security set up.

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 05:54:44 pm »
Next time one of these dickheads try they will have a supprise as there is security set up.
Is it a Rottweiler named Jesus? Physical harm dents the bravado of these low-life arseholes.
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 04:36:02 pm »
heard an amazing one the other day. !!!
This guy just walked out of the pits with a bike,no one said/asked a thing.
Would you say/look side ways at someone pushing a bike in the pits.??????
Now that is the cheek of some folk these days.
Keep an eye out always,even in the pits.
They got him 5 days late filling up with fuel at a petrol station.
scary stuff.
ps wasn't vintagemx
Best is in the West !!

Offline caps 999

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2008, 04:46:00 pm »
at bacchus marsh motorcross we have pit security 4 some race meets now its a shame it had to come to that
MUGEN power

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2008, 04:49:22 pm »
No its not a rotty. But we do have cattle at the track. There is a big black bull witch makes it interesting when they have to be moved for races, hes a grumpy old bastard. I wanted to keep him up near the canteen but there is no water up there.

PJR

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 01:54:27 pm »
I heard through the grapevine that Herbie got his bikes back, much to his relief. I dont know the details but at least it's one story with a happy ending. Look for the orange Metisse in the Kevlar Kompound at CD6.

Rosco400

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 02:10:42 pm »
Thats great news he got his bikes back 8)

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2009, 08:17:24 pm »
... Herbie got his bikes back, much to his relief... Look for the orange Metisse in the Kevlar Kompound at CD6.
Ya can't miss it - there's somebodys nut sack dangling from the bars as a deterent to other low-life thieving c*nts... I wish.
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"

Offline Viper666

• Legend
  • "Yes I bought THAT number plate" so sue me!
    • View Profile
    • Ballarat Rovers MCC
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2009, 10:24:47 am »

The list in order of hatred

Paedophiles
Arsonists
Grany bashers (Usually drug F@*ked rsoles)
Bike thieves

I dont know how we could organise this, maybe through the webmaster, but I have access to a free texting service as some of you already know.
We have had sucess in recovering 2 bikes in the Ballarat area.
Privacy laws aside, I dont need names just mobile numbers, could be split into states.
I will start a separate post for this to see response.
This crap just keeps going on & on.

Viper666
Thank the Lord for Melbourne Bitter, anti-inflamatory drugs & an understanding wife.
YZ80H, YZ100G, YZ125E, YZ125F, YZ125G, YZ250D, YZ250E, YZ250F, YZ250G, YZ250H, YZ400F, IT125G, IT250K & a, a, a,      CRF250X???????    

How the FUG did that sh*tbox Honda get in here?