Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 1265 times)

TYMTIT

Hello all
« on: August 30, 2008, 04:54:02 pm »
Like everyone else who is on this Forum, I LOVE ( much to the missus whinging "haven't you got enough already") MOTORBIKES. Started in 1973 on a Honda XR75 and never looked back. Love all styles of riding and I currently am restoring an IT250K, IT250L, MT250 73, MT250 76, 2 TY175's and a DT175C. Problem is I fiddlearse between all of them and little bits get done at a time. I tell the missus that this hobby is better than me wasting the dollars on gambling, alcohol, cigarettes and other women so she tolerates it with the odd bit of whinging to make her day.

So at present I have an IT250K, IT250L, MT250 73, MT250 74, MT250 76, TY175C X2, TY175JC, TY175F, DT175C, DT175G, XL250SB and a TOY XR600 1999 model

Best bikes I spose I owned were an XT500F fully worked (best wheelstander I ever had!) and a DT175C that I absolutely flogged to death doing trials motocross enduro and it never ever let me down. Hence the doing up another DT175C as a momento to a great little bike.

Try this for a laugh at night. Just before you go to sleep, tell her that you love her and that you are sorry. She will probably go huh? what are you talking about? and you explain that you have said the necessary mandatory I love you that she wants to hear from you each day and that you are also sorry for all the bad things you did today especially buying that new/old bike part.

This is a great forum. When time permits I hope to contribute more.

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 07:44:51 pm »
Welcome aboard. Sounds like you have it just as bad as the rest of us. Well, this forum is like AA without the getting better bit...

Doc

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 10:42:37 pm »
 :o getting better!! there's nothing wrong with us in the first place! jeez, ask anyone here and I mean anyone! they'll all agree ;D welcome TYMTIT the only problem I see is a lack of zooki's in your lineup but that can be remedied easilly..not sure about the wife reaction though :D

off topic..Graeme, how come your Legend status stars are different to ours?  >:( yours look better ::)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 10:47:19 pm by Doc »

Offline pokey

• Legend
  • Arse .. Elbow. Know the difference
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 11:14:01 pm »
Thats cause Graeme's "Spessshulll" ;D

More bloody yamahops. sheesh. Oh well plenty of time to learn of the prowess of the mighty TS.  Hope to hear more  TYMTIT