Author Topic: Big thanks  (Read 1114 times)

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
Big thanks
« on: February 02, 2017, 08:02:54 pm »

One of the things you notice on this forum is how many real good blokes and girls there are.  Nothing is a problem, happy to help whenever they can and willing to put themselves out to do a favour for someone they have never met and in some cases never likely to meet.
    I have been chasing the paint colour to match the original colour of the CZ hubs for a while now, not happy to just use a colour that my memory tells me is not right.    I check every CZ post just in case something pops up and the other day it did.    A post from (Scootern29) with a photo of one of his CZ wheels (to me it looked as close to being right as I have seen) so I contacted Scott.
   Without hesitation he purchased a can of the paint he had used, sprayed a 6 inch square piece of aluminium that should be easy to get colour matched and sent it to me in Australia.  Did I mention that Scott lives in the US.  This is what I mean by a good bloke.  I couldn't get a can sent over and the seller wouldn't tell me who made the paint, just suggested I come down and buy from them.  There have been others who have helped me out with this build like (Tony27) who has been a big help as well,  his advice allowed me to get what I believe to be a good match for the Side Piper tank.  Now to find someone who can match the paint.
  So thanks you blokes and thanks to the others who have helped with this build and others over the years. The knowledge on here is unreal.
                    Zane
Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.