Author Topic: Bourke st  (Read 7844 times)

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
Bourke st
« on: January 24, 2017, 06:30:30 pm »
  When are we going to bring back the death sentence?
Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Bourke st
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 06:42:14 pm »
  When are we going to bring back the death sentence?

Don't know , where were the police?

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 08:25:11 pm »
Yep Bring Back the death sentence.
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline skypig

• Legend
    • View Profile
Death sentence
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 08:33:02 pm »
Who would argue against putting this guy out of his and our misery?

Another example of the politicians not listening.
They argue all day long about TPP, backpacker tax, and fiddling at the edges of their outrageous "entitlements" while overruling state/territory euthanasia laws and continually let vile recidivist offenders back on the street to carry on rapeing and murdering.

It's frankly insulting and depressing.

Offline fred99999au

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 09:43:19 pm »
Has anyone seen the 'guy in the blue jumper' vid? Seems to be a lot more to this than meets the eye.

Offline tymes

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 11:13:43 pm »
What about these magestrates, parole boards or even defence lawyers and barristers being held accountable for thier own neglegence. If any of us are neglegent causing injury or death in our jobs then we get the book thrown at us.

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 06:47:08 am »
Has anyone seen the 'guy in the blue jumper' vid? Seems to be a lot more to this than meets the eye.

????????????????????????????
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 06:53:09 am »
hey guys...its simply a matter of numbers...Approximately 10% of the population is certifiably nuts....more people, more nutters but also more civil libertarians looking after the "rights" of these idjiots.

if the cops had got hold of this guy as a young trouble maker and "touched him up" as they used to do..my money says this wouldn't have happened.

what happens now of course is the nutters watching this now know how to be famous...we will see more of this.

police will be expected to overreact now so they will shoot a few idiots and hopefully restore some balance

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 08:32:22 am »
Was reported somewhere that 5 shots were fired.
Where's the other 4 bullets ?
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2017, 09:08:40 am »

That was very interesting wasn't it.  Something VERY fishy going on there  :o :o
Looking for YZ250C parts NOS if possible

"My inability to use emoticins in the right context is really getting me down :)
The only triple jumps he would have been doing are the hop, skip & jump.

Offline SUZUKI311

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2017, 10:37:27 am »
Yet another example of the do gooders getting there own way, this moron should never have been out on bail. What these do gooders need to understand is that not every person can be rehabilitated or even wants to be rehabilitated , they get off on trying to be the  "tough guy" . In the early 00's the then state labour government had a soft cock believer called Rob HULLS in their party, who ended up being the attorney general, and brought in -in his own words- his greatest achievement while in politics- the charter of human rights. This along with the softly softly approach from the then Chief Commissioner of Police Christine NIXON, gave the crooks and dickheads of the world more power than the Police. Those of you who know me know what I do for a job, and I have first hand experience of the frustration at not being able to do anything about these cockheads. One of the issues is the political correctness from Police command, all of whom are more worried about their own either political ambitions or promotion ambitions, and trot out the politically correct line every time they are questioned on something. Your normal copper out trying his hardest to do his job ( which despite some what some people believe) ,help and protect normal every day people going about life, are constantly worried about getting in trouble from professional standards command who are constantly looking for a scalp to show "their transparency" and that they are keeping the Police in line. The judiciary are a laughing stock, I couldn't count the amount of times I have heard a magistrate say this is your last chance, next time you are before the courts you will go to jail. Of course the next time its the same result, pathetic. A classic example was last year a young bloke who had the "benefit" of several -read lots and lots- chances from the magistrates who gave him nothing for his repeated offending,  only for him to stab and kill a young guy after an argument. If he had been in jail where he belonged that young man would still be alive. Rant over, my thoughts are with the victims and family and friends of this incident.
1977 RM80B-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-(Still after 11 years !) 2017 KTM 350EXCF , 96 CBR600, . Member of Bendigo Motorcycle club since 1981, Viper No. 311 (old VMBA Number!!)

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2017, 01:19:49 pm »
Looking for YZ250C parts NOS if possible

"My inability to use emoticins in the right context is really getting me down :)
The only triple jumps he would have been doing are the hop, skip & jump.

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2017, 07:31:44 pm »
nice one 311, you have the toughest job in the world and I salute you for your endeavours. rest assured 90 % of the population appreciates your work, unfortunately on a daily basis you meet the 10%!!

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2017, 01:13:00 pm »
The end of life will always be one of life's ugly growing lessons.
We all learn what killing and death is.
Killing to eat.
Culling pests to restore balance.
Even sadly killing to dispatch injured critters to rest.
We have all seen it.
Many of us by now would have seen the last breath of some one they love, as their privilege of life expires.

We all know the difference between it,, and blatant, indiscriminate murder of pure innocence, babies, children, sons, daughter, Mother?

This piece of shit made his choice.
This is our community, now we need to make our choice,,,
there are so many better things for us to spend money on then prolonging the life of this pest that needs to be culled.
Like a referendum to out vote the do gooders who just out for an earner and notoriety.

Their is no need for deliberation or trial, there is no doubt of intent or guilt.
Are there any do gooding vegetarians out there who think this POS shouldn't be culled?

There is no place for calling such an action, that of a lynch mob, it is just something that we need to do and deal with.
The law simply needs to be made retrospective to include the last breath of dimitrious gargasoulas. If there are any others out there then that would then call him or see him as a mater? F**K them, as they too deserve no place in this country.

"light weight, and it works great"  :)

Offline skypig

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2017, 01:57:40 pm »
^
This.

"The Ayes have it"

(And dirt bag is only taking up a hospital bed because we don't have a true democracy - I do not believe that 50.1% percent of Australians would spare him. I suspect not even his mother would vote against him being put down, based on her interview.)

Scumbag be gone!