Author Topic: Is it that bad?  (Read 8960 times)

Offline Wasp

• A-Grade
  • Your Suspension Solution since 1989
    • View Profile
    • Suspensionshop
Re: Is it that bad?
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2016, 07:29:29 pm »
Could it have something to do with the era opening ? I mean before watercooling , discs and linkage got changed to "classics" , people where forced to buy period stuff ? And now they can buy cheaper plenty full stuff and still race under the VMX banner ?Something has drastically changed, I think . When you look at the amount of classics for sale now , never seen that before .
VMX shocks , We don't just sell them - I design and produce them individually for you since 1989.

Offline Tony Two Times

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2016, 05:57:22 am »
You could be onto something there Wasp. More pre 95 than Evo at Conondale Classic from memory.
#66 - Fat Snail Racing.

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2016, 08:07:18 am »
Could it have something to do with the era opening ? I mean before watercooling , discs and linkage got changed to "classics" , people where forced to buy period stuff ? And now they can buy cheaper plenty full stuff and still race under the VMX banner ?Something has drastically changed, I think . When you look at the amount of classics for sale now , never seen that before .

Yes, pretty much.
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2016, 10:23:37 am »
You could be onto something there Wasp. More pre 95 than Evo at Conondale Classic from memory.

Considering there was not one Evo bike there that wouldn't be hard
81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B

Offline Tony Two Times

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2016, 02:03:21 pm »
Huh? Of course there was. I rode my Evo bike in the pre-82 class.  :)
#66 - Fat Snail Racing.