Author Topic: 1996 YZ250 RAD SCOOPS  (Read 1270 times)

Offline rocketfrog

• Legend
    • View Profile
1996 YZ250 RAD SCOOPS
« on: June 17, 2016, 11:55:30 am »
Has any one got some decent plastics for a 1996 YZ250 (I believe 125 is the same) please.

Mainly I need some shrouds and the radiator grills and a rear gaurd. Sing out if you can help.

Cheers Jason
Political correctness is a doctrine,fostered by journalists and politicians, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
Re: 1996 YZ250 RAD SCOOPS
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 07:46:14 pm »
Whole plastic kits are available cheaply on ebay - cheap enough that I wouldn't bother doing anything else.

That said, I think I'm buying a YZ that comes with new plastics - you're welcome to the old ones if it comes off.
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline rocketfrog

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: 1996 YZ250 RAD SCOOPS
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 07:39:23 am »
I am sticking to a rat rod theme Nathan (tightarse theme). I might shout it some new bits down the line, but for now there is better money to be spent getting the suspension serviced. If the deal comes off and you have surplus plastic, let me know and I would be grateful.
Political correctness is a doctrine,fostered by journalists and politicians, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."