Author Topic: Am I the only one  (Read 20179 times)

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
Am I the only one
« on: April 16, 2016, 04:07:38 pm »

Firstly I don't want this to turn into a redneck muslim bashing exercise that's not why I started this thread.

There has been a lot of protesting around the Maitland/Cessnock area about the proposed new development of a mosque to be built at 911 Buchanan road Buchanan. The protests seem to be about all of the extra traffic on this country road, the noise, maybe the lowering of land values and I suppose some just protest for the sake of it.   I have no feelings one way or the other about this but I wonder about the address of the new mosque, am I the only one who has noticed the address  ( 911 ) is this just a coincidence?  Surely there had to be another block of land that was less likely to cause controversy and piss off the locals
                                                                                                                         Zane
Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

Offline pmc57

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Am I the only one
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 07:01:15 pm »

Firstly I don't want this to turn into a redneck muslim bashing exercise that's not why I started this thread.

There has been a lot of protesting around the Maitland/Cessnock area about the proposed new development of a mosque to be built at 911 Buchanan road Buchanan. The protests seem to be about all of the extra traffic on this country road, the noise, maybe the lowering of land values and I suppose some just protest for the sake of it.   I have no feelings one way or the other about this but I wonder about the address of the new mosque, am I the only one who has noticed the address  ( 911 ) is this just a coincidence?  Surely there had to be another block of land that was less likely to cause controversy and piss off the locals
                                                                                                                         Zane
I wonder if the same protesters would complain about the extra traffic and road noise if a new Coles or Woolies shopping centre was proposed?

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 08:54:26 pm »

Zane
I wonder if the same protesters would complain about the extra traffic and road noise if a new Coles or Woolies shopping centre was proposed?

Boom!
Nice point.
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline jimson

• Legend
  • Sanctuary point N.S.W
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 10:38:31 pm »
I'm still getting over the fact that I've got a new set of traffic lights within 10 minutes of my house. Before it took about 25 minutes before I saw one, I think I'm going to need counselling lol jimson
Just a balless freak having a go

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 06:58:02 pm »
in Bendigo all hell broke loose over the proposed mosque. fights, threats councillors censured over genital mutilation comments etc etc. that's multiculturism???

the council and developers are in a huuuuge conspiracy to settle 10,000 muslims and take Bendigo over. (councillors and developers will have grabbed cash and left by then)....

yawn... why don't they just fix the friggen roads

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 08:23:13 pm »
wow this surprised me.......when you blokes converting to towel headgear then  ::)

Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline EdgyAl

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 09:15:02 pm »
I don't see the point in debating this subject,
We already lost years ago, start learning the Quran.
Softcocks running the show bent over pre lubed,  instead of saying no when they should have years ago.

Offline TT5 Matt

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2016, 10:08:19 pm »
i remember 20 years ago when my late father said letting in the cap and scarfe wearers in would bite us back in the bum and sure enough he was right,now we kill animals in a unhumane way just to suit them,we now have special schools for them sponsed by the tax payers and god knows what the kids are being taught coz we are not allowed to know,talk about bending over just to suit a small percentage of the population and you could bet their weekly cash offering at the mosque goes to support isis not that theyd admit to it.yeah the pollies that approved it all have got alot to answer for not that those pricks care >:( after all their swiss bank accounts are going ok ;)

Offline skypig

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 10:36:23 pm »
One of the things that irks me the most is that anyone that questions Islam/Mosques or Refugees relationship with both is simply howled down as a racist.
If you suggest refugees are linked to terrorism "God help you", even though the only terrorist acts I can think of were committed by refugees or their families (obviously the mainstream press ignore this but I understand it's true.)
-The police stabbed in Melbourne
-The Lindt Cafe siege.
-Police employee shot to death as he walk out of his workplace.
In that terrorist attack, the weapon was supplied in the local Mosque.

None of this is secret, but it certainly seems glossed over.

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2016, 10:48:01 pm »
I was called a racist in the supermarket the other day just for saying I was Lactose intolerant.
Ban BLACK rims NOW

Offline TT5 Matt

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2016, 11:00:40 pm »
hahaha cyclegod,whats the country coming to?yeah ex PM Johnie was keen to disarm the country and why would the nice peacefull house of worship for the cap and scarfe wearers have a gun of any type other then a starting pistol?lets face it these people arnt exacly poor or they wouldnt have had the funds to pay the owner of the boat to get here.its about time everyone says no more we dont need them or their ways/believes

Offline pokey

• Legend
  • Arse .. Elbow. Know the difference
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2016, 12:11:05 am »
Coincidences will arise if we have enough eyes looking. Perhaps one of the owners just had a fetish for Porche? Maybe they were hoping to utilise the american emergency phone number? Funny how things work like that and get into peoples psyche and prey on their fears. I'm  sure the american media know all about it.

i support the notion of multiculturalism however not in its recent interpretation. We are all immigrants who have helped shape this country and i see the current political policy as detrimental to the host culture.  For governments to meet their migrant agreement and obligations for refugees it appears they have opted to base policy on this. How unfortunate for us not to have statesmen who have ideals and fight for them rather than merely opening Pandora's box and shove everyone inside a combined policy so the problem disappears.

Is it wrong to want Australia to remain Australian and all that it refers to? i don't think so.

Offline pecrazy

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2016, 07:19:39 am »
What makes them think that they can leave behind the country that they created, settle in a new country and bring all their beliefs/culture and religion with them. If you feel that strongly that you have to flee your country then you leave all your beliefs behind, not just take our freedom, our room, our welfare and dress, talk your own language and live your ways in our country. Then tell us our way of living is wrong. If you want to come to Australia then you want the whole package, not just bits of it.

Offline evo550

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2016, 09:19:23 am »
One of the things that irks me the most is that anyone that questions Islam/Mosques or Refugees relationship with both is simply howled down as a racist.
If you suggest refugees are linked to terrorism "God help you", even though the only terrorist acts I can think of were committed by refugees or their families (obviously the mainstream press ignore this but I understand it's true.)
-The Lindt Cafe siege.

Interesting side point.

Why is it that when a person of middle eastern descent commits a crime with a gun or a knife the media label it "Terrorism" or "Act of Terror", but when someone who is Caucasian does it they are called a "Gunman" or "Man weilding a knife" ??
Media hype??

Offline skypig

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2016, 09:36:21 am »
-The Lindt Cafe siege.

Interesting side point.

Why is it that when a person of middle eastern descent commits a crime with a gun or a knife the media label it "Terrorism" or "Act of Terror", but when someone who is Caucasian does it they are called a "Gunman" or "Man weilding a knife" ??
Media hype??

Well, sometimes during the act they are holding up an ISIS flag in the window. Other times they are yelling "Allah Akabar". I guess that is one point of difference.