Author Topic: Got Dogs?  (Read 7073 times)

Offline mic

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Got Dogs?
« on: November 25, 2015, 09:50:35 pm »
Cane Toad & Maggot

-toe -
74 XR75 - 75 CR125M1 - 84 XR500 x 2 - 79 CR250 x 2

Offline MaxPower

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Got Dogs?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 12:08:43 am »

http://youtu.be/jhfQJrGJjgE

Ask me and I'll talk to you about my dog before I'll talk about my bike or grandchildren.
Jaxx is my best friend ever and is the the most fun dog I've ever had.
Having a Golden Retriever has taugh me patients and humility. You will probably not meet a person in your life that like animals more than I do. My bikes are fun but that's only a few days out of a year. My dog Jaxx and I have fun every day.

Mic, is Cane toad the little dog or big dog? They seem to be pretty good friends too

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 07:58:49 am »
I have a pair of whippets...neurotic, fussy bloody things but great dogs. so much personality from funny lookin dogs

Offline MaxPower

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 05:46:27 am »
Thats is? There are only 3 of us that have dogs helping us work on our old junk in the garage at night?

Offline shelpi

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2015, 01:40:05 pm »
Our dogs owns 2 humans, he thinks they are hard to train but they make great pets, so Sparky has been kind enough and very patient so the humans are coming along nicely
Being a Tentafield Terrior lets him get away with more than most big dogs  ;D

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2015, 02:12:02 pm »
Our dogs owns 2 humans, he thinks they are hard to train but they make great pets, so Sparky has been kind enough and very patient so the humans are coming along nicely

Have had Jack Russell's (1 x16yrs old current nearly 4yrs old) and I can relate to that
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline jimson

• Legend
  • Sanctuary point N.S.W
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2015, 06:39:55 pm »

Gone but not forgotten, friend,protector & a fantastic listener.
Just a balless freak having a go

Offline skypig

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2015, 07:55:22 pm »
Another "gone, but never forgotten"

Angel - she could do some amazing tricks. (Eat food off her paws, bark on command at JWs, Chase a ball full speed and not follow it if it went on the road. Sit unrestrained outside a shop.)

I live alone, work FIFO, travel a lot when I'm off.
I can't really have a dog. I think I might be doing life a bit wrong.

Offline YUMASTEPSIDE

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2015, 06:01:29 am »
......Brinn......12 month old staghound, 1.3 metres to the top of her head...wife has her brother from the same litter,Mac, he's even bigger!!

Roger

Offline bruce g

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2015, 09:51:10 am »
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn37/logistics835/th_chiefy%202_zpscgyqulkw.jpg?t=1450649976
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn37/logistics835/th_chiefy%203_zps1fgid3zg.jpg?t=1450649976
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn37/logistics835/th_chiefy%204_zpsbeq46l9k.jpg?t=1450649976
couple of photos of my 7 year old American Staffy cross Kelpie
just chilling on his chair
waiting for me to give the order to chomp the cat
scoping the back yard for intruders
best shadow i've ever owned constant companion who never complains and always happy

Offline FourstrokeForever

• Legend
  • AKA Mark H #35 VCM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2015, 10:15:56 am »

I can totally relate to this......

Our dogs own the house, we just look after it for them.

We have 2 Border Collies, 1 male and 1 female. They gave us the pleasure of raising pups and all of them went to new homes. I often wonder if the pups all talk as much as their mother does. Yep, Jazzie talks on command and even does it herself when it's dinner time! She used to love the stick and the frisbie but after the last litter of pups, she can't be bothered and just watches Diesel fetch the ball.....and barks at him. No doubt telling him how stupid he is......Diesel is a big collie (about german shepard size) and keeps an eye on everything. I'm just glad he can't talk english!
But the boss is our little Tenterfield Terrier, Pippa....short for pip squeek. She adopted me on a road trip to pick up a bike from Condobolan NSW 7 years ago. Poor little bugger was skin and bones when she found me. She was great company when I was running the truck and would sit on top of the fridge and watch everything. And gave me a good reason to stop and stretch the legs every few hours. I never thought I would like a small dog but Pip has taught me otherwise. She's very intelligent, obedient and protective with a fun loving personality.
If only more humans were more dog like......
Arrogance.....A way of life for the those that having nothing further to learn.

Offline shelpi

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2015, 11:16:28 am »

I can totally relate to this......

Our dogs own the house, we just look after it for them.

We have 2 Border Collies, 1 male and 1 female. They gave us the pleasure of raising pups and all of them went to new homes. I often wonder if the pups all talk as much as their mother does. Yep, Jazzie talks on command and even does it herself when it's dinner time! She used to love the stick and the frisbie but after the last litter of pups, she can't be bothered and just watches Diesel fetch the ball.....and barks at him. No doubt telling him how stupid he is......Diesel is a big collie (about german shepard size) and keeps an eye on everything. I'm just glad he can't talk english!
But the boss is our little Tenterfield Terrier, Pippa....short for pip squeek. She adopted me on a road trip to pick up a bike from Condobolan NSW 7 years ago. Poor little bugger was skin and bones when she found me. She was great company when I was running the truck and would sit on top of the fridge and watch everything. And gave me a good reason to stop and stretch the legs every few hours. I never thought I would like a small dog but Pip has taught me otherwise. She's very intelligent, obedient and protective with a fun loving personality.
If only more humans were more dog like......
dont worry dogs will take over the planet,  ;D

Offline cappra

• Legend
  • Glendale, Arizona
    • View Profile
    • Southwest Montesa
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2015, 04:19:03 pm »
This is Kona. She was rescued from a local shelter. They had advertised her as a Shepard mix. I took one look at her and said, I don't think so... Looks like a Kelpie to me!
She came from a shelter in Safford, Arizona, which has a lot of cattle ranches, which kinda makes sense. She must be a Kelpie since she has  boundless energy! and is smart
as a whip.. A great dog. My daughter calls her the "Dingo princess"

Offline mic

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2016, 08:35:28 pm »
top day with little maggot

-toe -
74 XR75 - 75 CR125M1 - 84 XR500 x 2 - 79 CR250 x 2

Offline TTezza

• B-Grade
    • View Profile