Author Topic: VCM FINAL ROUND STONEY CREEK (BOAGY'S) SUNDAY NOV 8TH  (Read 2216 times)

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
VCM FINAL ROUND STONEY CREEK (BOAGY'S) SUNDAY NOV 8TH
« on: October 27, 2015, 10:14:48 am »
VCM in conjunction with host club East Malvern MCC are proud to present the last round of our 2015 Interclub series. Once again The Boag family have made available their property for what really is the event of the year. Always well subcribed I encourage people to get in early for this one. This year we are running a Pre 85 class as an exhibition event. So if you have always wondered what it would be like to run around Boagy's on a Pre 85 here's your chance. If it is a success we will look at running a couple more Pre 85 rounds next year. By the way we are NOT trying to undermine our friends at VIPER and are doing this with their blessing. While I think about it CSC members are as always most welcome. As always please go to www.vcm.org.au for all details and please if your coming enter on line befor Wednesday night 4th Nov. You can enter on the day for extra $$$ but that is a pain in the arse for the organisers and detracts from their preparation and ride time. See you there Jerry

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
Re: VCM FINAL ROUND STONEY CREEK (BOAGY'S) SUNDAY NOV 8TH
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 10:07:22 pm »
is my 1985 model permitted in "Pre 85" J Man given its a exhibition event ?
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline jerry

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 02:12:17 pm »
Hi Al given that it is a Pre 85 exhibition event and that there are trophies involved then unfortunately your bike is too new. However as I think I detect some enthusiasm to ride the event I am most happy to to offer you my Pre 78 LTR  Bultaco for the day as I am currently unable to ride. J Man PS I can supply everything req'd.

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 10:46:12 pm »
Thanks for the great offer Jerry, i have never ridden a Bulty, i was just tyre kicking a bit as i don't know if i can make it so much on of late and its getting in the way of life in general.
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline jerry

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 06:56:48 am »
Pre entries close midnight tonight. Of course you can be a pain and enter on the day but it will cost you more. Weather looking like it's perfect. Going to be a great event. It will interesting to see the Pre 85's getting around. Can't wait. See you there. J

Offline jerry

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015, 04:56:00 pm »
Rain yesterday and then 2 days sunshine. Looking very good for some prime conditions. Can't wait! J

Offline jerry

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 07:55:16 am »
What a day! Huge turn out. Weather perfect. New layout very well received by all. Many thanks to John Boag and family, East Malvern and everybody who came along. This really is the the jewel in the crown for the Victorian VMX scene. Long may it prosper. Cheers Jerry