Author Topic: Rossi has gone insane.  (Read 33000 times)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Rossi has gone insane.
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2015, 09:48:04 pm »
Anyone read Casey Stoners book?
i wounder if he wishes he had the "pull" that 3 spanairds have over officialdom? A penny for his thoughts.....

Honest Aussie's come to mind.
Best is in the West !!

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2015, 10:23:46 pm »
Nobody thought Mike Tyson was a fallen angel when he bit Hollyfield's ear off  ;)

How could you even say such a thing Lozza >:(

Every time I hear Music by Michael Jackson, I am in awe, but always wonder if there were vitims, I hope not. In the absence of convictions. I still wunder? but give the benefit of a doubt, then get on with jiving.

Shane Warne, big Deal, I am guessing it takes two to tango, some will yield to the invite and do the pleasuring, who cares.

But every time I see or hear of that Convicted Women bashing, ear biting head full of bone brainless thug, I always think "what a total piece of shit".

I held my daughter up the moment she was born and made a pedge "god help any dopey bastard that ever hits you". I beat them physically and mentally senseless, but pulled up before spending life in jaol.
 Good thing scum don't go to an ED saying this is a result of square up for abuse on a women,,,, do they?

Completely different kettle of fish! you have a daughter too.
I obviously couldn't beat Tyson up. But if he brutalised my daughter like he did his wife and others, one way or another when the K&*^ got out of joal, he would be meeting his reaper, guarantee it.
[/quote]

I don't think you got the meaning of "fallen angel" there Mick ie when that happened everyone seen Tyson for what he was a out of control thug. Nobody leaped to his defense saying he was justified because Hollyfield gave him a tough time in the ring.
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline skypig

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2015, 11:43:01 pm »
The reason Rossi has fallen so far in my eyes is the unrepentant and continued madness/bad sportsmanship.

Saying that crap about the Aussie GP -MM was helping Lorenzo by a balls out passing move on the last lap costing JL99 five points?- some help!

Pulling that twat move in Sepang. - Anyone can lose it and make a mistake. But in the cold hard light of reality: man up and admit it, don't justify it and keep blaming everyone else.

Saying "Marquez made me lose the championship" - Most mums would say "if Mark told you to jump off a cliff, would you do that?" But Rossi lives in a world of yes men - "Yes Lord Vale, it's all the fault of the Spanish Devils!"

The continued attitude that others should have helped him win the title, even though he was demonstrably slower than the guy who did win. >:(

I'm sure no one, least of all VR46 cares about my opinion. Well, except for me! Thanks for reading.

Don't mention Rolf Harris......

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2015, 01:54:05 am »
I'm sure no one, least of all VR46 cares about my opinion. Well, except for me! Thanks for reading.

Don't mention Rolf Harris......

Well I care ;D and I this is a post that I can clearly comprehend after reading it only once 8) especially the bit about Rolf Harris ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Bugger Rolf Harris, what ever you do don't get me started about Optus or Telstra ATM. I reckon Lozza has severed my line on purpose ;D

I have lost the will to watch all the pre race coverage and post race interviews. I only watch the races from flag to flag now, full stop. So I have been plenty ignorant until now.

I gather this is truthful, which explains a lot simply and clearly.
The reason Rossi has fallen so far in my eyes is the unrepentant and continued madness/bad sportsmanship.

Saying that crap about the Aussie GP -MM was helping Lorenzo by a balls out passing move on the last lap costing JL99 five points?- some help!

Pulling that twat move in Sepang. - Anyone can lose it and make a mistake. But in the cold hard light of reality: man up and admit it, don't justify it and keep blaming everyone else.

Saying "Marquez made me lose the championship" - Most mums would say "if Mark told you to jump off a cliff, would you do that?" But Rossi lives in a world of yes men - "Yes Lord Vale, it's all the fault of the Spanish Devils!"

The continued attitude that others should have helped him win the title, even though he was demonstrably slower than the guy who did win. >:(

It is such a real shame that his mind interprets his situation this way.
"light weight, and it works great"  :)

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2015, 02:22:20 am »
I don't think you got the meaning of "fallen angel" there Mick ie when that happened everyone seen Tyson for what he was a out of control thug. Nobody leaped to his defense saying he was justified because Hollyfield gave him a tough time in the ring.

Yes Lozza, I later re-read your post many times over and started to think maybe that's where you were with it.
Shame I hated English so much as a subject. Heres the scary thing though, I can read once and comprehend every single post that Nathan writes. Even his intentional messages between the lines as he often does ::)  :o  ;D

Just watching the race again now, first lap. The commentators are more excited about Valentino than Michael Jackson was about his first monkey.

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2015, 02:27:53 am »
Its still not about any of this for me.
Just want to watch the dice and race for position.
Hard not to enjoy Rossi's ride, its the only bike the cameras on ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline KTM47

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2015, 11:12:52 am »

I agree.  Rossi didn't win because he wasn't fast enough.  He had to rely on both Hondas beating Lorzeno.  Lorenzo with stood the pressure for the whole race and deserved the win.

Roll on next year.  Number one question is will there be three contenders for the title or four.  I think Pedrosa is also a real contender for next year and maybe Suzuki.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 11:31:41 am by KTM47 »
MAICOS RULE DESPITE THE FOOLS

1999 KTM 200, 1976/77 KTM 400,1981 Maico 490

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2015, 02:38:06 pm »

Yes Lozza, I later re-read your post many times over and started to think maybe that's where you were with it.
Shame I hated English so much as a subject. Heres the scary thing though, I can read once and comprehend every single post that Nathan writes. Even his intentional messages between the lines as he often does ::)  :o  ;D

Just watching the race again now, first lap. The commentators are more excited about Valentino than Michael Jackson was about his first monkey.

No probs Mick though the Michael Jackson and Bubbles image isn't something I want to visualise ;-)

Offline William Doe

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2015, 02:47:59 pm »

[/quote]

No probs Mick though the Michael Jackson and Bubbles image isn't something I want to visualise ;-)
[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvuOtlpSAeY
Its only old bike racing FFS get over yourselves

The Artist formerly known as TM Bill

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2015, 10:44:56 pm »

[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvuOtlpSAeY
[/quote]

No way will I click on that link  :D   

On a side note a thing that has been overlooked in the kerfuffle has been the absolutely brilliant job Yamaha engineers did on the 2015 M1. Improving an already great bike by boosting the strengths and addressing the weakness' is a engineering feat not achieved on a regular basis.

OOOOOOhhh a interesting tidbit a certain retired Australian ex-GP double world champion due to be back in GP racing ..............on a Ducati. Heard it here first
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 10:54:14 pm by Lozza »

Offline GD66

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2015, 11:06:02 pm »
Now that would stir things up a bit, the only query would be his known and avowed hatred of the required pr cow droppings which have gone into overdrive at the tail end of this season. He is one man who could always keep this eager viewer transfixed even when lapping alone and I always wondered whether he might have one more burst in him : but I figured it would be on a Honda if anything....

« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 09:04:48 am by GD66 »
Nostalgia's not what it used to be....

Offline tony27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2015, 11:09:46 pm »
I think when it's all said & done that Rossi tried his normal head games & they worked, just not on the person he aimed them at but himself. The whole losing of the plot before Malaysia started showed signs of pressure & self doubt that hasn't been seen before from Rossi

Certainly be interesting to see if you're correct Lozza & with which team he'd be riding in

Offline KTM47

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2015, 11:36:01 am »
Now that would stir things up a bit, the only query would be his known and avowed hatred of the required pr cow droppings which have gone into overdrive at the tail end of this season. He is one man who could always keep this eager viewer transfixed even when lapping alone and I always wondered whether he might have one more burst in him : but I figured it would be on a Honda if anything....

Ducati is the right choice.  Doesn't have to compete with Spanish riders for attention. Also rubs it into another rider who couldn't win or even be competitive on a Ducati.  Maybe then if still keen move to KTM.
MAICOS RULE DESPITE THE FOOLS

1999 KTM 200, 1976/77 KTM 400,1981 Maico 490

Offline the stig

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2015, 12:59:40 pm »

OOOOOOhhh a interesting tidbit a certain retired Australian ex-GP double world champion due to be back in GP racing ..............on a Ducati. Heard it here first
[/quote]

Well tell me Who is going to be KTM's star riders when they join Moto GP in 2017

The stig

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2015, 02:10:27 pm »

Well tell me Who is going to be KTM's star riders when they join Moto GP in 2017

The stig

Who ever they can afford, will have to sell a shirtload of bikes and orange parphanailia to afford a top line rcer these days. Thought the lolly water sponsor might help  :D

Said to be less than impressed with testing the road RC213V shitter and even less impressed with the throttle staying open on the 8 Hour bike. No time on the pukka race bikes. The "Official CS27" twitter account has gone awfully silent, but apparently it's a done deal, testing first maybe wild cards (at PI one can only hope  :D :D :D) at a GP