Author Topic: Warn your mates not to get too excited when they're bidding stuff up for you...  (Read 3638 times)

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline chippy

• C-Grade
  • how old is too old
    • View Profile
Hmmmmmm a bit to expensive. At that price it would want to be brand new.

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
I always bid from the wife's account  ;)

One to many 0's IMO
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline pokey

• Legend
  • Arse .. Elbow. Know the difference
    • View Profile
    • FB
i was going to go you halvies in the profit nathan  but now everyone knows Our  system. hahahahaha.

some guys must be stupid , if we can blatantly see the over bidding how come the evilbay admins cant. stay tuned as im sure this one will do the rounds again.

Offline The Wombat

• B-Grade
  • I think I can I think I can
    • View Profile
Shit!!! have I bid to Much??? I thought the big fin head model was a collectors item, I have actually max'd my bid at $10k just incase you lot try and bid over me.  :P

Offline Iain Cameron

• Legend
    • View Profile
so what happens if someone did this to you would you have to pay the full amount . you would have to be abit stupid to put that sort of limit or are these Honda's worth that kind of dollars .
Yamaha tragic ; dt1, rt1, dt2, rt2, dt2mx , rt2mx , mx250, mx360,sc500, 74dt125, yzx125, yzc250, yzc400, yzd250, yzd400, yzh250, yzh80 , dt100 , xr75 ko xr80 03 , it175 82 . Not a member of any club

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
"I'LL BE BAACK"