Author Topic: CT 200 AG PARTS  (Read 2444 times)

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
CT 200 AG PARTS
« on: January 26, 2015, 04:03:41 pm »
Yeah yeah I know it's VMX nor exciting but figured someone here might have the stuff. I've got a 1999 CT200 Auto ag and need to tidy it up a bit, it's the later red tank/blue seat colours which i think is the same they were right up until they were superseded by the CTX200. Anywhoo, I'm after a set of rear shocks (or anything that fits) a tank thats not as hiddieously bashed up as whats on the bike now and a set of foot pegs...any help much appreciated.

Cheers, Brendan
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: CT 200 AG PARTS
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 08:16:43 pm »
See the post on cheap agbikes for sale....

Offline Tex

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 08:55:43 pm »
see the post on cheap ag bikes for sale...

I didn't see that one.

Is CanAm370 flogging off a Rokon?

Tex

Edit: Ah, found the thread. Those bikes are in Qld which probably won't help Rookie#1 much.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 09:00:15 pm by Tex »

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 11:24:38 pm »
I will dig around for a tank tomorrow, footpegs don't think so and the rear shockers were basic shit from new. Suggest a pair of new eBay cheapos no worse,

UPdate!!! found a non dented red and blue tank ,clean as whistle inside with perfect cap and fuel tap with hose. Even has the sticker under the cap telling you to wear helmet and use unleaded beer. Was a red rear guard with tail light stuff hanging beside tank if you want. Cheers Tim754
In Elmore Vic 3558

I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline YUMASTEPSIDE

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 05:47:46 am »
 ........you dont want to buy those shocks new from honda.....last time I priced them , they were about $600 each :o

Roger

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 07:08:56 am »
I will dig around for a tank tomorrow, footpegs don't think so and the rear shockers were basic shit from new. Suggest a pair of new eBay cheapos no worse,

UPdate!!! found a non dented red and blue tank ,clean as whistle inside with perfect cap and fuel tap with hose. Even has the sticker under the cap telling you to wear helmet and use unleaded beer. Was a red rear guard with tail light stuff hanging beside tank if you want. Cheers Tim754
In Elmore Vic 3558

That's bloody awesome, you know what a rear guard is the other thing that wouldn't hurt to replace!! Let me know what riches you would like in return kinds sir. I'm heading up to Torumbarry Friday week so if you're gonna be around I can pop past on the way. You'll be at the transfer station on a Friday??
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 11:33:38 am »
No but will be home ;) Pm me for a phone contact. Cheers Tim

Update on the update, In the light of day not 23.00 hours at night in shed) discovered a couple of small dings in tank ,still in nice order though. About $40 for what we can find OK?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 11:37:31 am by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.