Author Topic: Ridewell Motorcycle Services Bayswater Nth, Vic  (Read 6173 times)

Offline Ridewell

• Novice
    • View Profile
Ridewell Motorcycle Services Bayswater Nth, Vic
« on: December 22, 2014, 12:18:56 AM »
RideWell Motorcycle Services Pty Ltd, Bayswater North, Victoria.

Servicing, Engine rebuilds & modifications, Re-bores, Crank rebuilds, suspension. Loads of 1980's WP & Koni new old parts.

Wheel Rebuilds, new rims, spokes etc.

28 Years in the trade.

Call Paul 03 97616682

mrsupersport

Re: Ridewell Motorcycle Services Bayswater Nth, Vic
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 07:39:29 AM »
Please beware this person. I sold him several bikes / parts from USA. All went well initially. He found out I had several sets of Ohlins shocks in my inventory & said he rebuilds them. He offered to rebuild two sets of mine in trade for keeping a pair for himself. This was all in May of 2016. I have yet to retrieve my shocks. And in the meantime we arranged the sale of another shipment of bikes and I sent a 79 YZ 250 in good faith to fill the shipping box. I have yet to receive full payment for that also. I had a working history so I felt comfortable besides, he trusted me w/ his $$ prior to shipping. I have gotten no responses, excuses & now blocked. From the USA I am virtually out of luck but, I still want my parts. Just a heads up to all. I wish no harm out of this, I just want my parts.

JOHN aka MrSuperSport-MotorSports (mrsupersport@yahoo.com)

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 10:35:00 PM »
so Sorry to hear this John.
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

mrsupersport

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 04:34:21 AM »
A follow up. My post did get the attention I was looking for. My parts are supposedly being shipped today (finally). I did not like having to resort to a calling out in front of the masses & I understand everyone has difficulties in life but, business is business and there is a timeline on everything. I will keep everyone informed on the outcome. I do not wish to harm this business, I just needed action.

Cheers, JOHN

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 09:02:19 PM »
well i think you can hold your head high as from what i can see you have the moral high ground and handled this very well with diplomacy.

i agree business is business and you did not make it personal at all.

The key point is communication and if you were not receiving this there is few excuses for lack of it. it only takes minutes to contact someone in today's world.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 09:05:19 PM by Hoony »
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

mrsupersport

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 05:50:17 AM »
Just an update. Poking the hornets nest got the attention needed. I have gotten my parts returned. All is well. Just be wary of LONGGGGG term transactions. Life happens & no more trades here, payments or layaways.

Cheers. JOHN