Author Topic: On Any Sunday - Next Chapter  (Read 1758 times)

Offline PBMGold

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
On Any Sunday - Next Chapter
« on: November 20, 2014, 12:14:48 pm »
Yahoo. The greatest movie of all time has a sequel and it is being screened in Brisbane as part of the Tilt Film Festival at Indooroopilly. Two screenings - one Saturday night (29/11/14) and the second on Sunday night (30/11/14).

I hope I don't cry like I did for the beach scene at the end of the first movie. Who needs romance movies when you have a wide open beach at sunset, no dickhead 4WD ers, Police, fishermen. Just three great motocyclists cutting huge circles on a lonely beach.

I did the same thing last century at Cribb Island before anyone realised that my enjoyment had decimated some endangered species of swamp creature, at least that's what the greens would bleat whilst erecting 6ft high wire fences.

When is someone going to organise a beach/swamp race in Moreton Bay?

Offline RED ALERT

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: On Any Sunday - Next Chapter
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 05:22:25 pm »
Also screened in Perth on the 29th Nov at 7pm, Event cinemas.

Offline N22

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: On Any Sunday - Next Chapter
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 06:34:05 pm »
Once again all the people near the beach get to see it(check out Events cinemas for locations and times),everyone west of the sandstone curtain,get onto your local cinemas,and the desert people might not have to wait for the DVD to come out.

Talking about beach/ sand riding I have been going to Rainbow/Fraser  Island with my bikes since 1977(YZ125D) ,probably the best day was about 2003 when we had taped video cameras to our helmets ,and we were just north of Ngala when I saw this black dot coming along the beach.The dot then grew wings,it was an F111 at wave top height at full noise,he banked around us and waved,with his wing only a few feet off the water,this year a C17 flew over our camp very low,talk about envious,the RAAF blokes can always buy a bike!!
If you are not living on the Edge,you are taking up to much Space!!

BSA Gold Flash,Triumph Bonnevile,DT250A,YZ250B,PE250a.YZ125D,RM125C,RM125N,RM125X,IT175H,IT250G,03CRF250X,07CRF450X,O8CRF250