Author Topic: Italian bike/car show  (Read 3609 times)

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
Italian bike/car show
« on: September 28, 2014, 05:06:39 pm »

I went to the Italian bike and car show at Tomago today. Saw some really nice Ducati's, Aprilia's Moto Guzzi's, Vespa's and others as well as some very nice and expensive cars.
                                                                                                      Zane

Ducati 125 scrambler 1971

Ducati 250 1957   (This bike and the 125 Ducati were equal first place in the bikes)

Ducati 250 scrambler

Ducati 350 scrambler

This trick little Motoguzzi even carried a spare wheel up front. Apparently the Vatican purchased heap of these for thier priests to ride around Italy.

Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
Re: Italian bike/car show
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 06:58:34 pm »

I went to the Italian bike and car show at Tomago today. Saw some really nice Ducati's, Aprilia's Moto Guzzi's, Vespa's and others as well as some very nice and expensive cars.
                                                                                                      Zane

Ducati 125 shttp://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac276/zane255/tomagobikeshow007_zps70eb143d.jpg[/img][/URL]

Is that WALS 125 scrambler zane , if so it came up better than new  8)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 07:03:53 pm by mick25 »

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 08:19:51 pm »

Yes Mick and it's a credit to him.
                                                    Zane
Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 06:44:48 pm »
I love the 900 duke SS. I went to the "King of the Weir" road race at Albury when I was about 14 yo.

A mate of the old mans was Kenny Blake's sponsor and he took me up to the race for the day. the local Duke importer had just landed 1 of those 900's along with its personal mechanic (Italian) and he had given them to Ken to race. the Mr McHanic only spoke Italian....the bike wouldn't run properly under 9000 RPM ...the more Kenny tried to explain, the higher the revs went... was an interesting day. He won the open class on the 900 that sounded like a 125.... diced in the 500 class with hansford and AJ somebody and won outright...cant remember the details ....great day for  gobsmacked kid I tell you.