Author Topic: Gloucester Motorycle Expo (Heaven RD 3)  (Read 40225 times)

Offline relfy

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Gloucester Motorycle Expo (Heaven RD 3)
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2014, 08:34:30 am »
Certainly can

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2014, 09:32:59 am »
just to clarify; Not that it will happen me, I thinks ::)

But if you enter and race pre70 or pre65 does that mean your entry fee is wavered? even if race/enter another latter class as well.

"light weight, and it works great"  :)

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2014, 06:44:01 pm »

Sent Entery To Day ....

Do not for get the the Posty will not be working on Firiday ..
ant
   Can I get in Friday Nigth to Camp ...? ? ? ? ?
[/quoteI       
  It said on the flyer that you can enter and camp after 2oclock on Friday and there is a heaven section for campers  8) cant wait for this one 8)

HeavenVMX

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2014, 09:18:59 pm »
just to clarify; Not that it will happen me, I thinks ::)

But if you enter and race pre70 or pre65 does that mean your entry fee is wavered? even if race/enter another latter class as well.
Mick anyone that enters Pre65 or Pre70 or both Pre65 & 70 but no later eras get free entry. If you also enter later eras as well unfortunately you pay the entry fee.

8 Pre65s and 9 Pre70s so far would be fantastic to break well into double figures for both

How is that Pre60/65 Maico going?? My Pre65 BSA will be a no show  :'( the '69 Monty GP250 will be there  8) hope the flywheel doesn't try to escape this time  :-[

Looks like being a good meeting the public hols has caught people off guard a bit. Entries been pouring in the last day or so.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 09:29:10 pm by HeavenVMX »

Offline yamaico

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2014, 09:00:27 am »
Is the club sending any confirmation of receipt of entry? I've entered but just want to make sure it's been received.

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2014, 10:08:51 am »
I would say that you would be right Pete.
All though it is niether required or necessary,  I always send a self addressed, stamped envelope.  The turn around then is amazingly quick.

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2014, 10:11:22 am »
Just bring a copy of the entry and payment receipt.

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2014, 10:23:33 am »
Mick anyone that enters Pre65 or Pre70 or both Pre65 & 70 but no later eras get free entry. If you also enter later eras as well unfortunately you pay the entry fee.

8 Pre65s and 9 Pre70s so far would be fantastic to break well into double figures for both

How is that Pre60/65 Maico going?? My Pre65 BSA will be a no show  :'( the '69 Monty GP250 will be there  8) hope the flywheel doesn't try to escape this time  :-[

Looks like being a good meeting the public hols has caught people off guard a bit. Entries been pouring in the last day or so.
Crystal clear Greg,  thanks.
My Bike work has stalled for a while. Been doing foundations and peers with my spare time instead. I am doing better than I have for 25years though. My pre70 will be first. It is nearly ready.
At least you have one of yours going.  Good stuff.

Is the pre70 series open capacity? All one class?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 10:37:58 am by Mick D »

HeavenVMX

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2014, 12:57:40 pm »
Is the club sending any confirmation of receipt of entry? I've entered but just want to make sure it's been received.
I am afraid I can not confirm your entry unless you entered as Yamaico as I am always a shocker with putting names to forum tags. If you entered your RD350 D/T master piece (meant in genuine admiration of a great build) then no I have not received your entry. Send an email to [email protected] and I can check. As it is only a club meeting we do not normally send out entry confirmations. If you show up with copies of your entry all will be good.

HeavenVMX

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2014, 01:05:00 pm »
Is the pre70 series open capacity? All one class?

Pre70 is always all powers so we need to shield ourselves from the roost off Noels CZ ;) 8)

I would love nothing more than to have sufficient entries to split both Pre65 & Pre70 into capacity classes :) that would be Ummmmmm Heaven ;D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 01:47:17 pm by HeavenVMX »

Offline yamaico

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2014, 01:41:16 pm »
I am afraid I can not confirm your entry unless you entered as Yamaico as I am always a shocker with putting names to forum tags. If you entered your RD350 D/T master piece (meant in genuine admiration of a great build) then no I have not received your entry. Send an email to [email protected] and I can check. As it is only a club meeting we do not normally send out entry confirmations. If you show up with copies of your entry all will be good.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't enter as Yamaico but knowing that you don't send out confirmation is good enough for me. I emailed my entry and transferred the money so should be all good. Can't wait for the weekend....

Offline Sorelegs11

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2014, 01:51:49 pm »
I can't wait to see the RD in the flesh!
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.

Offline yamaico

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2014, 04:56:05 pm »
I can't wait to see the RD in the flesh!

Are you riding Darren?

HeavenVMX

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2014, 04:56:28 pm »
All though it is niether required or necessary,  I always send a self addressed, stamped envelope.  The turn around then is amazingly quick.

I have a pile of your self addressed stamped envelopes for sale Mick do you want them at a good price.

I was going to send them to 'Deals Direct' for the spoters fee but if you offer slightly more I'll shuv'em into the largest envelope and pop'em in the post back to you  :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D jokin OK jokin

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2014, 05:22:41 pm »
Geez, i am glad you told me you were joking  >:( ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hey Scrivo, Pete(Yamaico) didn't enter an Alpina did he?  >:( ::) :o ;D ;D hey theres a plan, is there any law that says you have to race with mudguards?

Pete, I know you are bringing the 400 to ride, but I hope you are bringing the RD as well,
it will make an awesome display, and that is an opportunity that this style of event/venue is begging for to showcase our world8)
I am hoping that some other interesting classics may turn up on display as well, even if they aren't intended for getting down & dirty.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 05:40:12 pm by Mick D »