Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
yawn
« on: January 21, 2014, 03:13:30 am »
geezas,expressi abruzzo's good shit :o, :P
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

Offline YUMASTEPSIDE

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: yawn
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 04:28:44 am »
........long night Mick ???

Roger

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 09:48:30 am »
That's my Aldi coffee of choice.......in fact I'm into a double shot one with a nice choc Tim Tam right now ;D
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 10:29:06 am by firko »
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 10:53:39 am »
Another sign of tiredness and fatigue is sending your texts to the wrong recipient Mick ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ;D

And that Aldi coffeee is awsome. I am presently doing some construction for a Lady, she keeps making coffeees from one of those Aldi machines, great stuff, latest addiction, I'm gone ::)

« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 10:57:24 am by Mick D »
"light weight, and it works great"  :)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 01:02:15 pm »
"in fact I'm into a double shot one with a nice choc Tim Tam right now "    Hmmmm yum but target 15kgs might be squirming a bit Mark :D  cheers....I have been told to get down to 78kgs.... from my current 90.. >:(            Be a bloody stick drawing.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 01:06:40 pm »
"in fact I'm into a double shot one with a nice choc Tim Tam right now "    Hmmmm yum but target 15kgs might be squirming a bit Mark :D  cheers....I have been told to get down to 78kgs.... from my current 90.. >:(            Be a bloody stick drawing.

Geeezas, it must be awesomely entertaining inside of your head Tim ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 01:08:18 pm »
Naa just weird :o
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 02:03:44 pm »
........long night Mick ???

Roger
yep,actually the MV cam timing fairies were working with me,(not agin me ;)),only took 2 hours to dial in,got it on 4th attempt,so i figuered i was on a roll & kept going,10ish went for a caffiene hit,new flavour #12,wow better than drugs :D,(vitimin B??), yeah Tim,thinking the same thing mate,tim tams,( achievable race weight targets ppffftt  ::)), :P

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 02:35:47 pm »
"in fact I'm into a double shot one with a nice choc Tim Tam right now "    Hmmmm yum but target 15kgs might be squirming a bit Mark 
Damn you Tim.....foiled again :-[ Little Reggie took me for a walk this morning and I don't know who was more buggered after half an hour, him or me. I've got to get some sort of core fitness in place just to hold onto the 750 at Easter.
new flavour #12,wow better than drugs :D,(vitimin B??), 
Since I've had my Aldi machine I've become addicted to espresso coffee, especially the 12 strength Albruzzo and 11 strength Torino. I have a double shot every morning and it certainly gives me my rev up for the day ;D. I can't see the point in the De-Caf or strengths under 6 though.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 02:47:16 pm by firko »
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2014, 08:38:20 pm »
Another sign of tiredness and fatigue is sending your texts to the wrong recipient Mick ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ;D

um Mick, was that the Buell cyclone seat cowls ready text??,(no wonder he hasn't got back to me,oops),hes Mick da ,you can see the problem  ;D

Firko,i've just got the albruzzo,(& torino,which i havn't tried yet),prolly later  ::),i've just started on the SL :o:P

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2014, 08:59:49 pm »
Is that the "tim tam straw" Firko??

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2014, 09:31:28 pm »
Hey Mick, I was missing my bike trailer ramp when I got home with my bike.
obviously you would have text me if I left it at your joint, unless you text mick da instead ;D

I must have left it sitting on the trailer?? I remember hearing a bit of a bang and a clunk when I got down the road,,,
I looked in the mirror and the bike was still there and thought well things aren't going too bad and kept going,,,,,

I piddy any poor bastrd that may have been following me,,ahh well ::) got a flash alloy ramp now.