Author Topic: Junior film night / camp over, Broadford Sat Feb 15.  (Read 752 times)

Offline John Orchard

• Legend
  • ^^^ July 1984
    • View Profile
Junior film night / camp over, Broadford Sat Feb 15.
« on: January 13, 2014, 01:33:59 pm »
Mitchell Recreational Motorcycle Club in conjunction with Harley Motorcycle Club, MV (Motorcycling Victoria) and the State Motorcycle Sport Complex (Broadford track) are holding an evening focusing on Juniors, it is a film-night, maintenance-class, camp-over for Saturday evening Feb 15.

I'm just waiting on confirmation from Nick (Broadford Manager) regarding cost of hiring the big shed at the Speedway track, hoping it's free, if so the evening will be free.

As this night is 'junior focused' it will be an 'alcohol free' event, we do not need to concede that alcohol is needed to have a great social event (I know it makes it more fun for adults ;-) ).

I am looking for a bike shop to supply a mechanic for the 'maintenance class' to start the evening at 5.30pm, we will stop for dinner at 7.00pm, with movies starting at 8.00pm.

We are looking to borrow some movies for the evening, NO FREESTYLE, I have On Any Sunday 1 & 2, looking for more 'family type movies'.

The event will be in the large shed at the Speedway track at Broadford, Nick from Broadford is arranging a large screen, Lofty from Harley Club will hopefully be able to get a projector.

This evening is open to anyone, just email names to [email protected] before the event so we can cater for the numbers.

The MV Dirt-Track Committee is running a practise day on the Sat and Mitchell Club has their motocross ride day on the Sundday.

Please spread the word and any offers of any kind of assistance will be greatfully appreciated.
Johnny O - Tahition_Red factory rider.

Offline smed

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Junior film night / camp over, Broadford Sat Feb 15.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 06:42:15 pm »
I have quite a few DVD's you can borrow John,they are all vmx related,Do you think young'uns will be interested in the old stuff though :-\,I know we all are ;)

Offline John Orchard

• Legend
  • ^^^ July 1984
    • View Profile
Re: Junior film night / camp over, Broadford Sat Feb 15.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 07:03:15 pm »
I guess we try a smattering of everything, you know what kids are like, they'll soon get bored with something and we'll have to move-on.  Thanks, will be in contact about it.
Johnny O - Tahition_Red factory rider.